Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

What makes you want to be natural?

(1/7) > >>

JAM:
So what makes you guys and gals want to stay natural? 

Is it due to the laws and your government made the choice for you?

Health reasons, like you don't want to use chemicals?

Some other moral issue like you just don't feel right? 

njflex:
health reasons no,,just take care of diet and vitamins,cleanse and use right combo's and health wise using dosen't sway me,,,financial yes i have 2 children and even few hundred dollars to be somewhat better than i am right now dosen't add up,,,plus i enjoy training and it seem's some mindset here think drugs first then train ,diet,,weird.

JAM:
Yeah I know what you mean about mindset.  I think it is more like diet #1, training #2, and drugs #3 as a tool to help you go beyond your natural limits.  Be curious to see what others say about what makes them stay natty.  

For me it has mostly been legal because this creates two problems:

1.  If your caught it is a felony and time in prison.  Not worth it as a hobby (hey i'm no ifbb pro).
2.  Because it is illegal then you are not guaranteed that what you by is dosed correctly, is sterile, and is even what you think it is.

I also opt to be natural partially due to health reasons.  From everything I have read most AAS can alter your cholesterol HDL/LDL levels in a bad way.  Not something I want to mess with.  My family had a history of that sort of stuff so bad idea for me.  

I have learned a few compounds are not bad in regards to cholesterol, but maybe one day with a script, or if I live someplace where it is legal.  For now it is not worth it.

;)

njflex:

--- Quote from: JAM on February 22, 2012, 01:52:14 PM ---Yeah I know what you mean about mindset.  I think it is more like diet #1, training #2, and drugs #3 as a tool to help you go beyond your natural limits.  Be curious to see what others say about what makes them stay natty.  

For me it has mostly been legal because this creates two problems:

1.  If your caught it is a felony and time in prison.  Not worth it as a hobby (hey i'm no ifbb pro).
2.  Because it is illegal then you are not guaranteed that what you by is dosed correctly, is sterile, and is even what you think it is.

I also opt to be natural partially due to health reasons.  From everything I have read most AAS can alter your cholesterol HDL/LDL levels in a bad way.  Not something I want to mess with.  My family had a history of that sort of stuff so bad idea for me.  

I have learned a few compounds are not bad in regards to cholesterol, but maybe one day with a script, or if I live someplace where it is legal.  For now it is not worth it.

;)

--- End quote ---
good thinking ;D...

JAM:
I guess we were the only ones thinking about this.  LOL   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version