Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

Can you tell if someone competes drug free?

<< < (5/5)

Bossa:

--- Quote from: Acerimmer1 on January 25, 2006, 09:43:32 AM ---Okay right yet in the 1980 Olympia when Arnold is past his prime his arms are twice as big as Mentzers (who also appears to be a dwarf compared to Arnie). How is that possible? Also Zanes arms appear about equal to Mentzers as I recall Jones taped them at 17 in 1979.

--- End quote ---

His bicep, but again that only accounts for 1/3 of you arm.  As for zane his muscles were very narrow due to his small bone structure...but if his arms were 17...u really think Reeves' were an inch bigger...

bald:

--- Quote from: Kegdrainer on January 25, 2006, 09:25:56 AM ---This brings up the point of why.  Why would someone compete in an all natural show where 100% of competitors are tested if they are on something and can beat the test?  Would you be proud of yourself for winning a show where there is likely very little or no prize money (surely not enough to cover the costs of your drugs)
Would you feel a sense of accomplishment for beating guys who don't use steroids?  Then again, how shitty would you feel if you were on and got beat by someone clean anyways?  Competing in natural shows while on the juice is like me going in to a 3rd grade spelling bee. 

Because they are pathetic.  I took second in a natural show to this clown, two weeks later he did another tested show and failed the drug test.  That fucker >:(

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version