Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

So I'm wondering if anyone wants me to start my own progress journal?

(1/2) > >>

stayhungry:
so im wondering if anyone wants me to start my own progress journal thread thingy?? ive done this before but im wondering if its gonna be a usefull thread here now?? thanks

Acerimmer1:

--- Quote from: stayhungry on January 26, 2006, 03:18:26 PM ---so im wondering if anyone wants me to start my own progress journal thread thingy?? ive done this before but im wondering if its gonna be a usefull thread here now?? thanks

--- End quote ---

Just do it man...This is like Bodybuilding! The more posts the bigger the Natural part of the forum, the bigger the better I say. Post away! Plus make sure you tell us what you do for your traps. So I can copy you.

stayhungry:
alright then ill start one. give me a couple days to figure everything out first.

Double XL:

--- Quote from: stayhungry on January 26, 2006, 03:18:26 PM ---so im wondering if anyone wants me to start my own progress journal thread thingy??
--- End quote ---
no thanks, bro.

--- Quote --- ive done this before but im wondering if its gonna be a usefull thread here now??

--- End quote ---
if you consider a waste of space a useful thread then yes by all means it will be useful.

stayhungry:

--- Quote from: Double XL on January 26, 2006, 06:40:37 PM ---no thanks, bro.if you consider a waste of space a useful thread then yes by all means it will be useful.

--- End quote ---

AND THIS ISNT A WASTE OF SPACE YOU DUMBASS?? YOU ARE THE GAYEST SMALLEST GUY I KNOW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version