Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

How do you console a loser of a bodybuilding contest?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Weedlejuice:

--- Quote from: Weedlejuice on September 29, 2015, 09:36:36 AM ---Just a bump in the road, a family member would get disheartened but would get a cheeseburger in him and he'd be talking about how he was gonna come back next year even better.

Went on to take national overall and has placed in the top mix at the international level multiple years in multiple classes.

Still trains and competes, money is no object, when you love it you love it.

--- End quote ---

And by that i mean, winner's are the ones that don't need consolidation.

Dr.J:
Are you genovas friend?

Kim Jong Bob:

--- Quote from: Davidtheman100 on September 16, 2015, 04:01:32 AM ---I can't tell if you're joking or not but i would always usually have another show coming up soon when i was competing so i accepted that i wasn't gonna win every show i was competing in so it didn't matter to me...I was just happy to be on stage with some of the people that i was....The food helps ;) lots of times on stage i would just be thinking of food...This is what prep does to you sometimes...It's not really till the week after or so when you're in a more "healthy-state" that you can really reflect accurately on the loss/win i found...

--- End quote ---
like a friend pf mine, he  had really suffered on his diet and didnt come to the finals i asked him how he felt but he said he didnr give a shit cause the only thing on his mind was  all the crap food tvat was waiting for him on mcdonalds lål

Derrick Rigg:
Tell them the truth about their condition in the contest. Don't be ugly about it.

The guy will either have a fire lite under him to improve. Or they will get depressed and not put in the work to get where they need to be.

That happened to me at 232. Pro bodybuilder hold me I was too small. Started powerlifting and then went back to bodybuilding. Now, I stay in 265-295 contest/offseason.

Simple Simon:

--- Quote from: Derrick Rigg on July 30, 2017, 02:42:46 PM ---Tell them the truth about their condition in the contest. Don't be ugly about it.

The guy will either have a fire lite under him to improve. Or they will get depressed and not put in the work to get where they need to be.

That happened to me at 232. Pro bodybuilder hold me I was too small. Started powerlifting and then went back to bodybuilding. Now, I stay in 265-295 contest/offseason.

--- End quote ---

can you please stay in the G&O with your gimmick shot, this isnt the place for your nonsense...
mr 8inch not biceps/....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version