Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

Let's get abs

<< < (2/3) > >>

tres_taco_combo:

--- Quote from: FREAKgeek on September 04, 2017, 03:48:54 PM ---Thanks. Throughout my years of training, I've found that ab rollouts and weighted leg raises are the best for abs. If you can do full ab rollouts with a weighted vest your core is a strong as anyone's.

--- End quote ---

by far the best 2 ab movements

ab wheel
many variants of leg raises (high reps, weighted, pause movements)

go get a spray tan brol

oldtimer1:

--- Quote from: FREAKgeek on September 04, 2017, 03:48:54 PM ---Thanks. Throughout my years of training, I've found that ab rollouts and weighted leg raises are the best for abs. If you can do full ab rollouts with a weighted vest your core is a strong as anyone's.

--- End quote ---

Do you do your roll outs from the standing position or from your knees? Weighted leg raises from a bench or are they hanging?

benchmstr:
Yeah, mine are currently hiding

Bench

Jona:
hiding from a long bulk but hopefully will see them soon for summer ;D

FREAKgeek:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on February 15, 2018, 07:17:52 PM ---Do you do your roll outs from the standing position or from your knees? Weighted leg raises from a bench or are they hanging?

--- End quote ---

Not been around awhile sorry for not responding.

From the standing position. You don't have to go all the way down and I wouldn't recommend it in the beginning or at all. You can kill your abs just doing high reps in a range you can handle. It's really a compound, gymnastics type body lever that involves more than just abs, but you probably know that. Effort does the job.

Weighted leg raises from a bench definitely. If you can rep 50 lbs attached to your ankles for 100 in good time your abs are as strong as anyone's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version