Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 92797 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3350 on: April 26, 2024, 04:59:40 AM »
Charlotte Convention Center whatever it was a massive venue with a ton of people 2 day pro am event with booths set up and everything

I realize over 40 classic Physique is not the Open Bodybuilding Division. I get that. However, that is still my division and, in that division, I have a great physique. Do I need to work on my posing yeah. Going out alone for the night show I was doing everything I could just not to have a panic attack there were 1k plus people out there. I am agorophobic it was terrifying I didn't hit one pose right. I was on and off the stage before they even had my music going. The prejudging was a lot better as it was slower and I wasn't alone. Do I need to dial it in better the last couple days yeah absolutely. It was almost as if I deliberately tried to mess up my physique the last 48 hours before the show. But I still had enough to win a regional level Pro Am show in my division.

Do I have the right structure and enough muscle to win a National show in the over 40 Classic Physique Division?  I think I do. Obviously I would need to get diced up and learn a posing routing. But that is a lot easier to dice it up a little than to add muscle. I have enough muscle my arms and shoulders are big I am the right size for classic.

Of course if I get a pec repair that takes a year to recover that may change the time frame but I do think I have the size and shape to win a National Show in classic over 40 if I dial it in.

If I win Nationals will you all still call me delusional? Would I be considered a bodybuilder then? I doubt it. You would all say I cherry picked my class. That it was a sign the NPC had fallen. That I got lucky the other guys didn't even lift.
YOU NEED TO "DIAL IT LN" FOR 16-20 WEEKS...... AMATUER!!

YOU SHOULD ALSO PRACTICE POSING 7 DAYS A WEEK.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN A NATIONAL CONTEST AND YOU WILL NEVER PLACE TOP 5 IN ONE UNLESS THERE ARE ONLY 5 GUYS IN THE CLASS......YOU WILL BE 5th.

THERE IS NO CHANCE OF REPAIRING YOUR PEC............PIPEDREAM OF PEACE

YOU HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF EVER WINNING A NATIONAL LEVEL CONTEST OR EVEN WINNING YOUR CLASS IF THERE ARE MORE THAN 5 GUYS PRESENT YOU WILL EASILY PLACE 6th THOUGH IF THERE ARE 6 GUYS ENTERED.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3351 on: April 26, 2024, 05:07:26 AM »
YOU NEED TO "DIAL IT LN" FOR 16-20 WEEKS...... AMATUER!!

YOU SHOULD ALSO PRACTICE POSING 7 DAYS A WEEK.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN A NATIONAL CONTEST AND YOU WILL NEVER PLACE TOP 5 IN ONE UNLESS THERE ARE ONLY 5 GUYS IN THE CLASS......YOU WILL BE 5th.

THERE IS NO CHANCE OF REPAIRING YOUR PEC............PIPEDREAM OF PEACE

YOU HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF EVER WINNING A NATIONAL LEVEL CONTEST OR EVEN WINNING YOUR CLASS IF THERE ARE MORE THAN 5 GUYS PRESENT YOU WILL EASILY PLACE 6th THOUGH IF THERE ARE 6 GUYS ENTERED.

So when I win a National level NPC show any of them you will then admit I am the better bodybuilder and you don't know shit? I just want to be clear on when this will be over. At what point do I get credit? Do I need to take the overall at Nationals or just win my class? Is a top 3 good enough? How far does this have to go?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3352 on: April 26, 2024, 05:08:40 AM »
and after reading that you want us to believe you are some kind of tough guy?

Being agoraphobic doesn't mean I am not capable of violence. But I am a nice guy no one in real life messes with me I don't need to be tough or violent. I am as friendly as can be because no one disrespects me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3353 on: April 26, 2024, 05:12:59 AM »
So when I win a National level NPC show any of them you will then admit I am the better bodybuilder and you don't know shit? I just want to be clear on when this will be over. At what point do I get credit? Do I need to take the overall at Nationals or just win my class? Is a top 3 good enough? How far does this have to go?
I`ll kiss your cellulite ridden ass on 42nd. street in NYC at high noon if you ever win a National level contest.

If you get lucky and place and the guys you beat look like the guys you beat at "The Cup" I`ll still not give you credit.

In fact,if you won the fucking Olympia you would get no credit from me Brian as you have never ever given anyone here credit for anything they`ve ever accomplished.

So go win the Nationals.....do it quickly cuz I don`t have much time left to wait.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA   ;D

You delusional fool you`re drunk on winning against 2 scrubs now you think you`re the shit.  :(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3354 on: April 26, 2024, 05:16:25 AM »
I`ll kiss your cellulite ridden ass on 42nd. street in NYC at high noon if you ever win a Nation level contest.

So go win the Nationals.....do it quickly cuz I don`t have much time left to wait.

Quoted for posterity I promise you Wes, I will win you that elusive National level contest you have chased for 65 shows but could not catch before you die.  Just hang in there a little longer bud. I am going to bring home the gold for all of getbig. I will allow even the haters to bask in my glory.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3355 on: April 26, 2024, 05:34:52 AM »

People gave you credit for winning, but it's the very nature of competitive bodybuilding to have others challenge and doubt that you can do any better than you recently did or that you can even stand a chance against others like the ones who you feel aren't giving you credit. We don't have cheerleaders here. Everyone has gotten it at one time or another. These guys are not being unreasonable, they are just fierce competitors. They are all decorated competitors with many years of experience and accolades.

This should serve as motivation. Work on becoming so good that you are seen as undeniable.

"1"

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3356 on: April 26, 2024, 05:43:44 AM »
People gave you credit for winning, but it's the very nature of competitive bodybuilding to have others challenge and doubt that you can do any better than you recently did or that you can even stand a chance against others like the ones who you feel aren't giving you credit. We don't have cheerleaders here. Everyone has gotten it at one time or another. These guys are not being unreasonable, they are just fierce competitors. They are all decorated competitors with many years of experience and accolades.

This should serve as motivation. Work on becoming so good that you are seen as undeniable.

"1"
either that or they all think he’s an asshole

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3357 on: April 26, 2024, 06:38:54 AM »
Being agoraphobic doesn't mean I am not capable of violence. But I am a nice guy no one in real life messes with me I don't need to be tough or violent. I am as friendly as can be because no one disrespects me.

are you dangerous in confined spaces only?

What if they wanted to fight on a football field?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3358 on: April 26, 2024, 07:19:04 AM »
What exactly defines "classic" surely it can't just be bodyweight, everyone is put together differently.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3359 on: April 26, 2024, 07:29:52 AM »
What exactly defines "classic" surely it can't just be bodyweight, everyone is put together differently.
they use weight classes in classic to try and keep it within a classic size as its really the only objective way to do it.

Classic is really about balance and proportions as opposed to weight

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3360 on: April 26, 2024, 07:58:55 AM »

Zero chance. Class A delusional. Likely never will enter a National show because he knows it won’t be 2 scrubs. World Class delusional liar though.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3361 on: April 26, 2024, 08:01:23 AM »
 NO agoraphobic enters a show like this of any kind, tiddlywinks, strict curl whatever. It’s a con to get him drugs or benefits somehow. Maybe excuse with a court.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3362 on: April 26, 2024, 08:12:18 AM »

This should serve as motivation. Work on becoming fucking humble instead of being a total fucking asshole.

"1"
FIXED

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3363 on: April 26, 2024, 08:12:46 AM »
NO agoraphobic enters a show like this of any kind, tiddlywinks, strict curl whatever. It’s a con to get him drugs or benefits somehow. Maybe excuse with a court.

As the resident scribe and keeper of Bhanks' medical ailments - do you have that covered just in case the EMS needs to contact you? 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3364 on: April 26, 2024, 08:14:22 AM »
Quoted for posterity I promise you Wes, I will win you that elusive National level contest you have chased for 65 shows but could not catch before you die.  Just hang in there a little longer bud. I am going to bring home the gold for all of getbig. I will allow even the haters to bask in my glory.
Now you`re an unfunny comedian.  :(

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3365 on: April 26, 2024, 08:16:01 AM »
Almost everyone gave him credit when he was shooting straight for an minute after it. And then he started pretending he defeated Arnold.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3366 on: April 26, 2024, 08:17:37 AM »
Almost everyone gave him credit when he was shooting straight for an minute after it. And then he started pretending he defeated Arnold.

I didnt, hes a fucking kunt

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3367 on: April 26, 2024, 08:19:49 AM »
As the resident scribe and keeper of Bhanks' medical ailments - do you have that covered just in case the EMS needs to contact you?

I’ll add a disclaimer when I add the next one: “All ailments as reported by a known liar who may be just making up excuses for his massive failures.”

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3368 on: April 26, 2024, 08:21:42 AM »
I didnt, hes a fucking kunt
Same here....fuck him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3369 on: April 26, 2024, 08:22:12 AM »
Having seen all the classes at his show Im surprised there wasnt an over 40s agoraphobic class.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3370 on: April 26, 2024, 08:23:09 AM »
I’ll add a disclaimer when I add the next one: “All ailments as reported by a known liar who may be just making up excuses for his massive failures.”
Could "Chronic Lying" be considered a mental/medical ailment?

If so,add that bad boy to this fuckheads list.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3371 on: April 26, 2024, 08:41:51 AM »
either that or they all think he’s an asshole

LMFAO. Either or.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3372 on: April 26, 2024, 09:10:19 AM »
So yea, it doesn't really work, i mean none of them in in Hankys category looked like a complete bodybuilder, let alone classic.
they use weight classes in classic to try and keep it within a classic size as its really the only objective way to do it.

Classic is really about balance and proportions as opposed to weight

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3373 on: April 26, 2024, 09:49:17 AM »
Being agoraphobic doesn't mean I am not capable of violence. But I am a nice guy no one in real life messes with me ( ::)) I don't need to be tough or violent. I am as friendly as can be because no one disrespects me.

No one messes with anyone in "real life" that I know. That includes meek people, tough people, and all in between.
Most people just mind their own business, its not because people are scared of you. In clothes you just look like a thin, bald feller...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3374 on: April 26, 2024, 09:51:56 AM »
Exactly, most people aren't going about looking for troub l e and it'snot because they are too scared to mess with someone, it'sjust normal behaviour.
No one messes with anyone in "real life" that I know. That includes meek people, tough people, and all in between.
Most people just mind their own business, its not because people are scared of you. In clothes you just look like a thin, bald feller...