Author Topic: Will Soccer ever make it in America?  (Read 10850 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: Will Soccer ever make it in America?
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2007, 01:05:20 PM »
Football way more popular than anything you lot can come up with and its gonna take over!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2007, 07:49:51 PM »
its an easy think about football (soccer) you either like it or you dont there is no in between

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2007, 03:01:33 AM »
its an easy think about football (soccer) you either like it or you dont there is no in between

You either like it or you're a gay or retard, or both.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2007, 03:54:46 AM »
Why or why not? Would any of you  be willing to attend a game? I was not a fan until I attended a game
no, because we have so many great sports... and football is unmatched... our attention is all used up, they would have to make soccer more interesting to get attention in America.  like turn loose a pissed off bull on the feild. then another every period. I might watch that. :D

OneBigMan

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2007, 02:32:34 PM »
The soccer league called the MLS won't make it because the way it has been run has caused curious sports spectators like myself who even gave the NHL a good chance to become a league I could have followed long term to be disinterested with it's unwatchable play. The failure of meaningful sports leagues such as the USFL makes it difficult for a MLS type of league to succeed long term. The XFL experiment also made the problem much more worse than it should be to make a league that is not historic become long lasting.