Author Topic: CHECK OUT THIS MONSTER TRAINING 6'8" TALL!  (Read 25983 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
just push some weight!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
Re: CHECK OUT THIS MONSTER TRAINING 6'8" TALL!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 08:23:56 PM »
DUDE, is that video really about how "The Strap" works????? The is the most RETARDED thing I have ever heard of :o

Once he said "The Strap" I had to hit stop. I couldn't handle it :D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 08:24:52 PM »
DUDE, is that video really about how "The Strap" works????? The is the most RETARDED thing I have ever heard of :o

Once he said "The Strap" I had to hit stop. I couldn't handle it :D

I didn't listen any of it and skipped to the part where he "works out" LMAO what form!!!!!!!!
just push some weight!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 08:45:01 PM »
I didn't listen any of it and skipped to the part where he "works out" LMAO what form!!!!!!!!

is that one of the squad members working out

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 08:59:52 PM »
i cant believe you guys.  that's randy couture.  show some fucking respect. 

actually, that seems like a pretty good workout.  maybe not for getting huge, but for staying in shape or if you are pressed for time.

the guy is right. no one does want to be a 500 lb. bodybuilder.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 10:08:44 PM »
i cant believe you guys.  that's randy couture.  show some fucking respect. 

actually, that seems like a pretty good workout.  maybe not for getting huge, but for staying in shape or if you are pressed for time.

the guy is right. no one does want to be a 500 lb. bodybuilder.
500 pound bb'er ;D hahahah randy is bad assed but the squat/ good morning?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 10:38:26 PM »
Without gear, he'd be 5' 8" like me...haha
N

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 12:53:20 AM »
cant argue with his results though, he looks great for a guy in his 40's and hed beat the shit out of this board
Scouser on Tour

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 01:09:06 AM »
most MMA fighters don't train like bodybuilders anyway. many do circuit training because of its advantages towards endurance and cardiovascular fitness.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 01:19:15 AM »
only a few have / had very muscular physiques, most notably Ken Shamrock, Mike Kyle, Phil Baroni, Frank Trigg and Mark Kerr
Scouser on Tour

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 01:37:51 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3224902600571518938&q=randy+couture
This is my opinion, when it comes to this video and his training.Randy Couture is full of sh*t, when it comes to working out. Alot of those movements he did he is jerking the weight. I would say he's a professional fighter, but not a professional weightlifter. He needs to work on that, there's your respect. People look up to this guy and he doesn’t know how to use proper form. It pisses me off, when kids look up to people like this for advise. They the same sh*t he does and screws them self up. Don't believe me then look at it again. He's freaking bouncing the weight when he's doing lunges, not even going all the way down. The moral of this story is train properly, don’t train dumb.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 02:12:37 AM »
proper form is overrated
Z

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 02:25:28 AM »
This is my opinion, when it comes to this video and his training.Randy Couture is full of sh*t, when it comes to working out. Alot of those movements he did he is jerking the weight. I would say he's a professional fighter, but not a professional weightlifter. He needs to work on that, there's your respect. People look up to this guy and he doesn’t know how to use proper form. It pisses me off, when kids look up to people like this for advise. They the same sh*t he does and screws them self up. Don't believe me then look at it again. He's freaking bouncing the weight when he's doing lunges, not even going all the way down. The moral of this story is train properly, don’t train dumb.

monster modification!!!
Scouser on Tour

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 04:05:20 AM »
proper form is overrated

Yeah maybe for people on steroids. Dude, I guess you never suffered from muscle pulls and hurt joints. You don't feel sh8t compared to the guy that doesn’t do steroids or whatever the hells out there. Bluto you believe in his way or training. Good luck, because you'll need it. In a couple of months you'll be crying from your bed. You cant get out without feeling a muscle spasms rushing through out your body. Yeah I don’t know what I'm talking about alright. Been there done that you dumba**.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 04:13:03 AM »
Yeah maybe for people on steroids. Dude, I guess you never suffered from muscle pulls and hurt joints. You don't feel sh8t compared to the guy that doesn’t do steroids or whatever the hells out there. Bluto you believe in his way or training. Good luck, because you'll need it. In a couple of months you'll be crying from your bed. You cant get out without feeling a muscle spasms rushing through out your body. Yeah I don’t know what I'm talking about alright. Been there done that you dumba**.

you think he's going to hurt himself because he doesnt go lower on lunges, with that small weight on his shoulders?
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 04:20:16 AM »
some inspiring lifting there.

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 04:27:46 AM »
you think he's going to hurt himself because he doesnt go lower on lunges, with that small weight on his shoulders?

You talked about proper form is overrated. Proper form is crucial, when it comes to preventing injuries. You need to explain yourself better besides putting a few words down. He's bouncing the weight, when he was showing his example of his workout routine. That's not healthy for your joints, he's going to pull something with in time. The point is, if your going to teach something, there needs to be no flows. Especially, when he has a following of people like he has. It's not the amount of weight, it's following this workout day in and day out. One day somebody’s going to mess himself up due to the fact. That this guys form sucks. I'm talking about some kid that likes this guy and never worked out in his life. This kid see's this tape and inspires him to follow this guys steps. The kids going to follow what this guy teaches and f*ck himself up at an early age.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 04:31:29 AM »
You talked about proper form is overrated. Proper form is crucial, when it comes to preventing injuries. You need to explain yourself better besides putting a few words down. He's bouncing the weight, when he was showing his example of his workout routine. That's not healthy for your joints, he's going to pull something with in time. The point is, if your going to teach something, there needs to be no flows. Especially, when he has a following of people like he has. It's not the amount of weight, it's following this workout day in and day out. One day somebody’s going to mess himself up due to the fact. That this guys form sucks. I'm talking about some kid that likes this guy and never worked out in his life. This kid see's this tape and inspires him to follow this guys steps. The kids going to follow what this guy teaches and f*ck himself up at an early age.

i dont think proper form is crucial, depens on the exercise, the weight and the individual.
there's plenty of exercises, like curls, where proper forms is not necessary, some even say they would get better results not doing it textbook

Z

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 04:39:14 AM »
i dont think proper form is crucial, depens on the exercise, the weight and the individual.
there's plenty of exercises, like curls, where proper forms is not necessary, some even say they would get better results not doing it textbook

Ok, you believe in your way of training. Lets hear it from everybody else. Preferably fitness trainers and people that's been working out more then five years. I want to hear different opinions.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 05:10:27 AM »
i believe in proper form, but i also believe in doing whats comfortable (not to be confused with pussiness). if you've found something to work over a long period of time then i say continue doing it. i try to find my own groove for a lot of movements, while keeping "strict form" as a reference but not a rule. besides, Randy's real workout probably happens on the mat, and not in the gym.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 05:25:55 AM »
Ok, you believe in your way of training. Lets hear it from everybody else. Preferably fitness trainers and people that's been working out more then five years. I want to hear different opinions.

fitness trainers? I suggest you shut your mouth before you make an even bigger fool of yourself "Superman"
Z

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 07:11:55 AM »
i believe in proper form, but i also believe in doing whats comfortable (not to be confused with pussiness). if you've found something to work over a long period of time then i say continue doing it. i try to find my own groove for a lot of movements, while keeping "strict form" as a reference but not a rule. besides, Randy's real workout probably happens on the mat, and not in the gym.

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever read! You must weight a buck 50! Get in the comfort zone?? LMAO that contradicts the purpose you goon!
just push some weight!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 10:08:39 AM »
the funny thing is he would bury your heros like jay or ronnie in a fight,imagine how funny that would look?a huge ass 300lb bodybuilder gettin choked out by some 200lb slim guy,lol
R

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 10:10:10 AM »
Thats the dumbest thing I have ever read! You must weight a buck 50! Get in the comfort zone?? LMAO that contradicts the purpose you goon!

I seen him fight and.. he is nothing special. Just the typical street brawler with no skills.
just push some weight!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 10:15:06 AM »
I seen him fight and.. he is nothing special. Just the typical street brawler with no skills.
Exactly.  Maybe he should take advice form Lidell? hahahaha