Author Topic: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....  (Read 26716 times)

The Heckler

Re: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2007, 09:16:56 PM »
LMAO!!!  I've never sent a SINGLE PM ON HERE!   LOL!!!  Not a single one to anyone...ever...

For someone who is supposedly innocent, you sure are nervous... ::)

Alex23

« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2007, 09:21:27 PM »
LMAO!!!  I've never sent a SINGLE PM ON HERE!   LOL!!!  Not a single one to anyone...ever...

I'll be waiting...forever...

Oh brother.. what a dreamer...

Awww...poor baby....

Did I strike a NERVE?

LMAO!!

PLEASE be sure to MAKE UP REPLIES from me through email like you tried to a couple months ago.  I will open ALL to Ron...and embarass your fatass.

Get lean, Alex.  Fat fucks like you are a joke.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2007, 09:41:33 PM »
Oh brother.. what a dreamer...

LMAO!!!  TWO GUYS MAKING UP PM'S from me?!  LOL!!!

Good GOD get a damn LIFE...both of you!!!  LMAO!!!!

The mods here have permission to PASTE EVERY PM I'VE EVER SENT ANYONE IN THIS THREAD...EVERY SINGLE ONE. 

They will not respond.  You know why?  I've NEVER SENT A SINGLE ONE ON HERE.

You two idiots can keep making stuff up.  I'm the bigger man than BOTH of you.  How does it feel to have to MAKE SOMETHING UP on someone on here because they've PISSED you off so bad?  That, my friends, is OWNAGE.  I own BOTH of you and you know it.

BTW, I'm not paying rent on the space I have taken inside of the empty cranium of both of you.  With each post on here where you make something up you lose yet another little bit of self-respect...and I laugh

Alex23

« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2007, 09:47:16 PM »

The mods here have permission to PASTE EVERY PM I'VE EVER SENT ANYONE IN THIS THREAD...EVERY SINGLE ONE. 

You two idiots can keep making stuff up.  I'm the bigger man than BOTH of you.  How does it feel to have to MAKE SOMETHING UP on someone on here because they've PISSED you off so bad?  That, my friends, is OWNAGE.  I own BOTH of you and you know it.

BTW, I'm not paying rent on the space I have taken inside of the empty cranium of both of you.  With each post on here where you make something up you lose yet another little bit of self-respect...and I laugh

Dude, you're getting ahead of yourself...

Go wash out that fastfood smell and get to bed with your significant others and the 2 kids sharing that dear fullsize.

Tomorow is another day at the franchise..

Do you do breakfasts at the drive thru tomorow?

The Heckler

« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2007, 09:55:12 PM »

meltdown

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2007, 11:07:34 PM »
Alex, let me ask you this:

WHY do you think I'm jakers? 

A simple answer will suffice.

You're still fat, btw.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2007, 07:32:21 PM »
No response?

Your silence speaks VOLUMES my fatass friend.

Alex, on a side note, I've always wondered this from fatasses like you that workout:

Are you PROUD of being fat?  Do you actually feel SUPERIOR to guys that are just as strong as you yet hold more than 10% less bodyfat than you because you weigh more than them?  Do you realize that you are infeior to them?

Have you always been a fat-boy, Alex?  I bet you were a fat kid.  I bet  you have the chubby cheeks that your teachers pinches on while you were ingesting peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches out the wazzoo in elementary and middle school.  Were both of your parents fat?  I bet they were.  Are your siblings fat?  I bet they are.

In short, I bet that your entire family is nothing but fatass pieces of shit.  You just follow right in line.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »
Ego crusher,

Your a sad worthless sack of monkey crap. Now since everyone has brutally ignored you, you've resorted to replying to your own post.

Thats about as low as someone can go, and its an owning in itself.

Either post a pic, prove us all wrong, or just STFU!!!!! please!

This is the last time I will ever respond to one of your post, and I will inform the other members of the board to do the same! Your a waste of time, and im not going to hasten my eventual date w/carpal tunnel repsonding to ur useless post any longer.

Put up or shut up !

Alex23

« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2007, 08:43:26 PM »
No response?

Alex, on a side note, I've always wondered this from fatasses like you that workout:

Are you PROUD of being fat?  Do you actually feel SUPERIOR to guys that are just as strong as you yet hold more than 10% less bodyfat than you because you weigh more than them?  Do you realize that you are infeior to them?

Have you always been a fat-boy, Alex?  I bet you were a fat kid.  I bet  you have the chubby cheeks that your teachers pinches on while you were ingesting peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches out the wazzoo in elementary and middle school.  Were both of your parents fat?  I bet they were.  Are your siblings fat?  I bet they are.

In short, I bet that your entire family is nothing but fatass pieces of shit.  You just follow right in line.

Hi Jason Akers from Tennesse.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2007, 09:20:40 PM »
No response?

you are a fucking moron..... hope this doesnt help

The Heckler

« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2007, 09:24:57 PM »
haha, so THIS is Jason Akers, aka EgoCrusher, eh?

Well dude, no wonder you hide behind a gimmick account.  You really should work out from time to time.

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/tao/kaimi/gp305/07Jul05.jpg

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2007, 09:25:54 PM »
haha, so THIS is Jason Akers, aka EgoCrusher, eh?

Well dude, no wonder you hide behind a gimmick account.  You really should work out from time to time.

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/tao/kaimi/gp305/07Jul05.jpg

hahaha re you fucking kidding me???? hahaha kill yourself ego crusher

The Heckler

« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2007, 09:28:18 PM »
hahaha re you fucking kidding me???? hahaha kill yourself ego crusher

Ah, the wonders of google.  Jason Akers aka EgoCrusher is finished on Getbig. ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2007, 09:32:37 PM »
hahaha, I just received this PM from EgoCrusher.  It seems Mr. Akers is not very pleased. ;D

Ok real FUCKING FUNNY asshole, where did you find that pic of me?  I don't care post it if you want, I was at a friend's birthday party and I was drunk off my ass and having a great time.  I got laid later that night, I bet you have NEVER gotten pussy in your life FUCKFACE.  I had only been working out a year when that pic had been taken so BIG FUCKING DEAL.  You want a cookie or somethin?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2007, 09:42:46 PM »
BBBRRRAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHA!!!!!   That's EgoCrusher  hahahaha

new name is SelfCrusher.  Just a drunk douchebag who's literally never seen a weight in his life in some shitty after hours coffee shop outside of South of the Border.  heheh look at that place.

The Heckler

« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2007, 09:46:57 PM »
BBBRRRAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!   That's EgoCrusher  hahahaha

new name is SelfCrusher.  Just a drunk douchebag who's literally never seen a weight in his life in some shitty after hours coffee shop outside of South of the Border.  heheh look at that place.

hahaha Yes Havenbull!!!!  I love how he admits that he had been working out a YEAR when that pic was taken...monster genetics!

Alex23

« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2007, 10:03:07 PM »
Our little friend EgoCrusher isn't what he claims to be.  :-\

The Heckler

« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2007, 10:08:02 PM »
brutal 12 inch arms and epic birthday hat ;D

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2007, 10:10:34 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

You STILL don't know who the FUCK I AM, Alex....LOL!!!!  

Will you ever get ANYTHING right, Alex/Heckler?  I know you are the same person, but, for the Love of God, at least TRY to act like you are different.  

We have Alex eating his way to the top and the Heckler FAKING PM'S to his heart's content...with BOTH OF THEM laying the WRONG NAME on me!! LOL!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The joke is on YOU, fat boy.  Can you get ANYTHING right, including your CONTEST WEIGHT?  Do you actually think you will compete at 230?  LOL!!!!!!  HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH A!!!!  

I hope they are selling Dream Tan by the GALLON that weekend...your fatass is gonna need several bottles to cover up that much FLAB!  LOL!!

You have yet to post my HEIGHT, weight, NAME, stats, NOTHING on here.  If you were an investigative agency someone would take you out back and shoot your ass like a retarded dog.  In short, you are a fool...but you knew that already...LOL!

The Heckler

« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2007, 10:12:55 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you ever get ANYTHING right, Alex/Heckler?  I know you are the same person, but, for the Love of God, at least TRY to act like you are different. 

We have Alex eating his way to the top and the Heckler FAKING PM'S to his heart's content...with BOTH OF THEM laying the WRONG NAME on me!! LOL!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The joke is on YOU, fat boy.  Can you get ANYTHING right, including your CONTEST WEIGHT?  Do you actually think you will compete at 230?  LOL!!!!!!  HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH A!!!!   

I hope they are selling Dream Tan by the GALLON that weekend...your fatass is gonna need several bottles to cover up that much FLAB!  LOL!!

You have yet to post my HEIGHT, weight, NAME, stats, NOTHING on here.  If you were an investigative agency someone would take you out back and shoot your ass like a retarded dog.  In short, you are a fool...but you knew that already...LOL!

You were caught and exposed.  End of story.

Might I suggest that you delete this account and start a new one?

Alex23

« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2007, 10:15:10 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you ever get ANYTHING right, Alex/Heckler?  I know you are the same person, but, for the Love of God, at least TRY to act like you are different.  

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The joke is on YOU, fat boy.  Can you get ANYTHING right, including your CONTEST WEIGHT?  Do you actually think you will compete at 230?  LOL!!!!!!  HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH A!!!!  

I hope they are selling Dream Tan by the GALLON that weekend...your fatass is gonna need several bottles to cover up that much FLAB!  LOL!!

Scream all you want you can't disprove any of it. 

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2007, 10:28:11 PM »
What the hell do I have to DISPROVE?

WRONG NAME, dumbass.

Wrong height, dumbass.

Wrong weight, dumbass.

Wrong age, dumbass.

Wrong pictures, dumbass.

Good GOD, do you ever get ANYTHING RIGHT on here....EVER?  LOL!!!

I completely OWN YOU Alex/Heckler.  You are obsessed with me and have people trying to figure out who I am and STILL can't get it right!  LOL!!!! 

You have posted NOTHING in this thread that is correct about me...NOTHING.  No pictures, no  name (take a hint...photos and name...incorrect), no weight, no height, no vocation...nothing!  If you were a P.I. you'd be UNEMPLOYED.

In short, you're a dumb-fuck without a clue. 

Keep trying...fat boy...LOL!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2007, 11:19:07 PM »
What the hell do I have to DISPROVE?

WRONG NAME, dumbass.

Wrong height, dumbass.

Wrong weight, dumbass.

Wrong age, dumbass.

Wrong pictures, dumbass.

Good GOD, do you ever get ANYTHING RIGHT on here....EVER?  LOL!!!

I completely OWN YOU Alex/Heckler.  You are obsessed with me and have people trying to figure out who I am and STILL can't get it right!  LOL!!!! 

You have posted NOTHING in this thread that is correct about me...NOTHING.  No pictures, no  name (take a hint...photos and name...incorrect), no weight, no height, no vocation...nothing!  If you were a P.I. you'd be UNEMPLOYED.

In short, you're a dumb-fuck without a clue. 

Keep trying...fat boy...LOL!!!!

You're the guy on the pic.

Delete your account and move on.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2007, 11:27:17 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!   ;D

Good GOD you're dumb as shit.  Taco Bell isn't a Mexcian Phone Company, Alex.  Just thought I'd break that to you.  It seems that you needs LOTS of help.

How does it FEEL to know that I've PISSED YOU OFF TO THE HILT and you STILL HAVE NO CLUE who I am, what my name is, what I look like...NOTHING!!!  You've got other PEOPLE ON IT and STILL CAN'T get it right!! LOL!!!

I am a GHOST to you, ALex....and you are STILL FAT!!!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2007, 11:31:13 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!   ;D

Good GOD you're dumb as shit.  Taco Bell isn't a Mexcian Phone Company, Alex.  Just thought I'd break that to you.  It seems that you needs LOTS of help.

How does it FEEL to know that I've PISSED YOU OFF TO THE HILT and you STILL HAVE NO CLUE who I am, what my name is, what I look like...NOTHING!!!  You've got other PEOPLE ON IT and STILL CAN'T get it right!! LOL!!!

I am a GHOST to you, ALex....and you are STILL FAT!!!!!!!

You're the guy on the pic.

Delete your account and move on.