Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Taking a Long getbig break or retirement.

(1/17) > >>

Swede!:
Didn't think I would post one of these attention whoring threads lol.
But. It's time for a getbig break or a potential retirement. I won't say Im going to stop posting forever since Im sure I will post some updates in the future maybe 6 month or a year or so. So I dont want to claim to stop posting and then return like a biatch in a little bit (coach style). But I won't for 6 months at least.
Getbig has been super fun but It seems these days its just pointless arguments and trolling from gimmicks and whatever and ron doesn't apparently care. Which I can understand. Bossman is Busy.

No real entertaintment no more for Me at least. If you still love it then that's great. I don't. Im sick of the negativity. Even though Im more positive these days it still results in negativity on getbig in one way or another eventually. So I'm done for now. A few more responses in this thread I guess though.

My usual stalkers can give me a final bashing which im Sure they will in a few momentos lol.

They few cool cats left, wes, xerxes ironneck, wiggs, mr nobody, dutchguy, CALVINH (you made the list even though I dont know you, but I knwo you want to make some lists lol) and even che, sev, groink etc (I suck with names) doesn't post enough for it to be entertaining no more.

A few more responses in this thread if some of the non gimmicks posts or if not, then its goodbye for now! Most of you fellas don't care about this thread as you shouldn't.

Your Average GymRat:
Die now.

dr.chimps:
With Swede retiring, the mantle of Getbig's shortest now falls to whom?   

Mr Nobody:

--- Quote from: Swede! on February 25, 2012, 09:39:04 AM ---Didn't think I would post one of these attention whoring threads lol.
But. It's time for a getbig break or a potential retirement. I won't say Im going to stop posting forever since Im sure I will post some updates in the future maybe 6 month or a year or so. So I dont want to claim to stop posting and then return like a biatch in a little bit (coach style). But I won't for 6 months at least.
Getbig has been super fun but It seems these days its just pointless arguments and trolling from gimmicks and whatever and ron doesn't apparently care. Which I can understand. Bossman is Busy.

No real entertaintment no more for Me at least. If you still love it then that's great. I don't. Im sick of the negativity. Even though Im more positive these days it still results in negativity on getbig in one way or another eventually. So I'm done for now. A few more responses in this thread I guess though.

My usual stalker can give me a final bashing which im Sure they will in a few momentos lol.

They few cool cats left, wes, xerxes ironneck, wiggs, mr nobody, CALVINH (you made the list even though I dont know you, but I knwo you want to make some lists lol) and even che, sev, groink etc (I suck with names) doesn't post enough for it to be entertaining no more.

A few more responses in this thread if some of the non gimmicks posts or if not, then its goodbye for now! Most of you fellas don't care about this thread as you shouldn't.

--- End quote ---
This in bold. It used to be fun, check in now and then Swede.

Dr Dutch:

--- Quote from: Your Average GymRat on February 25, 2012, 09:40:29 AM ---Please stay....you would break my heart... :'(

--- End quote ---
YAGR getting sentimental after all......... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version