Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The Winner and Still.........

<< < (2/18) > >>

pellius:

--- Quote from: Sissysquats on September 15, 2021, 04:12:02 AM ---Watch him close schools again

--- End quote ---

While his kids go to a private school. Time to write off Cali. They had their chance. They deserve what they get.

Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on September 15, 2021, 01:02:17 AM ---Governor of the great state of California (and by a landslide I might add) Gavin "I fucked Kimmy Guilfoyle 1st" Newsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

When you consider California’s natural resources, what does this say about its Government?

No way I would leave Cali beaches to go to Texas unless the government has made it unbearable to stay.

California population declines for first time ever | cbs8.com

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/california/california-population-declines/509-bb2f6ef1-29c0-465d-8866-df648746278e

SOMEPARTS:
I'll take things that didn't actually happen for $1000, Alex.

LurkerNoMore:
You would have to be verrryyyyyy stupid (*hint*  we know you can't help it) to actually believe that a state that is vastly more Democratic than Republican would have produced a different result.

Since the obvious isn't so obvious, start with the rigged excuses.

Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on September 15, 2021, 07:37:21 AM ---You would have to be verrryyyyyy stupid (*hint*  we know you can't help it) to actually believe that a state that is vastly more Democratic than Republican would have produced a different result.

Since the obvious isn't so obvious, start with the rigged excuses.

--- End quote ---

I suspect people who think all these elections are rigged live in areas where there actually are a lot of Republican voters. Unfortunately I’m way out numbered by Democrats and as a result sadly I have to agree with you on this one.😥

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version