Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Pentagon Now Says Kabul Drone Strike Killed 10 Civilians

<< < (2/7) > >>

IroNat:
Strawzy is fine with it.

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: IroNat on September 17, 2021, 05:31:48 PM ---Strawzy is fine with it.

--- End quote ---

I'm not losing any sleep over it

Are you?

You're not a US citizen so maybe you're worried that one of our drones will accidentally drop a bomb on your hut next time?

Irongrip400:
Obviously if it was my family I’d feel different, but it was a mistake. I’m sure the DEMENTED RETARD meant no real harm to civilians, but in times of war this stuff unfortunately happens. We’ve come so accustomed to not seeing the mass casualties of the wars of yesterday, that shit like this is world news. That said, criticism is warranted here.

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on September 17, 2021, 05:56:46 PM ---Obviously if it was my family I’d feel different, but it was a mistake. I’m sure the DEMENTED RETARD meant no real harm to civilians, but in times of war this stuff unfortunately happens. We’ve come so accustomed to not seeing the mass casualties of the wars of yesterday, that shit like this is world news. That said, criticism is warranted here.

--- End quote ---

Why do you think General Kenneth Franklin McKenzie Jr. is a demented retard?

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on September 17, 2021, 06:06:33 PM ---Why do you think General Kenneth Franklin McKenzie Jr. is a demented retard?

--- End quote ---

Yes…because they all knew.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version