Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

The Black Crowes

(1/8) > >>

CalvinH:
I went to see them last night and they put on a hell of a show.
Band was on point and in the pocket all night.
Chris Robinson voice was fantastic and one of the best singing performances I've ever seen or heard live.

...If your a fan of the band or just rock and roll I highly recommend seeing them if you get a chance 8)

Humble Narcissist:
I've never understood why people pay to see geriatric rockers live.  Why not just listen to their old albums?

NarcissisticDeity:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on September 18, 2021, 07:33:05 AM ---I've never understood why people pay to see geriatric rockers live.  Why not just listen to their old albums?

--- End quote ---

It's so they can tell everyone they saw them live

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: NarcissisticDeity on September 18, 2021, 07:48:55 AM ---It's so they can tell everyone they saw them live

--- End quote ---
I guess so.

Cook:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on September 18, 2021, 07:33:05 AM ---I've never understood why people pay to see geriatric rockers live.  Why not just listen to their old albums?

--- End quote ---
I went and saw the Allman Brothers way late in their run.Loved them since I was a kid but never saw them live.Obviously it wasn’t as good as when they were younger but Gregg sounded great and Warren Haynes played with them.Now with Gregg gone I’m glad I went.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version