Author Topic: LOL @ 1939 all over again?  (Read 1696 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LOL @ 1939 all over again?
« on: December 24, 2006, 10:46:03 PM »
First - read about how the Germans started WWII by killing a prisoner and blaming him for acting on behalf of poland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

Then - read about how the US just captured senior Iranian military officians in Iraq and are blaming them for planning terror attacks.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/25/world/middleeast/25iraq.html?ei=5090&en=d7bbb4578e61b6da&ex=1324702800&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=print

In 1939, the only evidence was pics of the dead guys.  They invaded poland (planned months ahead of time) the next day.  During the Neuremburg trials, Nazis admitted the whole thing was faked.

In 2006, the evidence is "information" that they won't release. 

now I'm no fan of iran - if they're starting shit, let's deal with it and take out their leadership and put in a new regime and leave.  but this event should REALLY have some evidence behind it... if the word of the White House is the ONLy piece of evidence that iran is conducting war acts, I would be quite skeptical. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: LOL @ 1939 all over again?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 11:01:44 PM »
It's going to happen eventually. Iran has it coming to them, too. Even their people are sick of their clown of a President.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 11:16:38 PM »
It's going to happen eventually. Iran has it coming to them, too. Even their people are sick of their clown of a President.

I agree - his attitude got him into office, but in this world, you trash Israel, something bad happens to your regime.  He'll be *dispatched* of in 3 years, I'd guess. 

But I hope none of our soldiers have to bleed in Iranian towns for this prick.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 11:22:41 PM »
I agree - his attitude got him into office, but in this world, you trash Israel, something bad happens to your regime.  He'll be *dispatched* of in 3 years, I'd guess. 

But I hope none of our soldiers have to bleed in Iranian towns for this prick.

It should be interesting. His supporters got pretty wrecked in those local elections that took place a few weeks ago. Some towns saw 0 people from his party or w/e winning seats. The Iranian public is getting fed up with him wasting money and time on useless shit while their unemployment rate continues to go up. Hopefully he'll shut the fuck up soon and worry about his own countrys problems instead of everyone elses.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 11:40:52 PM »
yeah, it'd be cool if we let the iranian people decide their future, instead of bombing them into chaos, spending $500B on a 5-year war, lose 3000 lives, and obliderating their civilian support infrastructure.

I hope common sense prevails and we don't go there.  But the buildup in the media is very evident.  They're creating a war justification by giving us news on Iran's bad deeds, every day for the last month.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 02:19:37 AM »
First - read about how the Germans started WWII by killing a prisoner and blaming him for acting on behalf of poland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

Then - read about how the US just captured senior Iranian military officians in Iraq and are blaming them for planning terror attacks.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/25/world/middleeast/25iraq.html?ei=5090&en=d7bbb4578e61b6da&ex=1324702800&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=print

In 1939, the only evidence was pics of the dead guys.  They invaded poland (planned months ahead of time) the next day.  During the Neuremburg trials, Nazis admitted the whole thing was faked.

In 2006, the evidence is "information" that they won't release. 

now I'm no fan of iran - if they're starting shit, let's deal with it and take out their leadership and put in a new regime and leave.  but this event should REALLY have some evidence behind it... if the word of the White House is the ONLy piece of evidence that iran is conducting war acts, I would be quite skeptical. 

haha, well, it didn't work out properly for germany.

But as long as you don't start a war with two countries at the same time, you'll be fine.
Fighting western AND eastern europe at the same times broke Hitler's neck.

Wait, YOU will be fighting TWO muslim countries then.

Kiss that ass goodnight.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 09:32:28 AM »
haha, well, it didn't work out properly for germany.

But as long as you don't start a war with two countries at the same time, you'll be fine.
Fighting western AND eastern europe at the same times broke Hitler's neck.

Wait, YOU will be fighting TWO muslim countries then.

Kiss that ass goodnight.

Fighting two Muslim countries isn't like fighting the Russians and the Western allies. Thats like comparing fighting a flea to fighting an elephant. This Iraq war isn't a war just like Vietnam wasn't. In a true war the USA wouldn't be beaten on any battlefield.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 09:35:26 AM »
240, don't start with us attacking Iran now. I just don't see it happening without REAL provocation.
The House that Ruth built

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 07:13:42 PM »
his attitude got him into office
actually it was his promises to redistribute oil wealth that got him into office.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 09:02:41 PM »
Thtat was standard MO for nazi germany. Everyone knew it was BS up to that point. 
Valhalla awaits.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 09:27:33 PM »
Revolutionary Guard units have been involved in firefights with out SOF units in both Iraq and Afghanistan border area's. We have been told for the last 2 years that they had units helping the Iraqi insurgents in the south. I read all the articles on this...240 are u saying we made this up ::). Som of these guys that they got were diplomats. the Iranians have not denied that these are their guys...why does eveything have to be a conspiracy..it is what it is.
L