Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

MD forums blocking BB.com links?

<< < (9/9)

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Ron on January 25, 2007, 06:23:40 PM ---Filtering bodybuilding.com' is just plain wrong. Against what we all talked about free speech. I understand not having links to each other's cyberstore, aka advertising, but just filtering a url is not cool. And yes, I spoke to Steve Blechman to rectify this problem.

Romano is cool - he isnt anti-Getbig at all. 

--- End quote ---
As I remember, the getbig users sure in the heck didn't take well to his message board rants when he did them.  Now all of a sudden he's all about no bull on the boards... I call BS... Getbig inveted no bull and he bitched about it.  themz the facts about Ramano ;D

gordiano:

--- Quote from: Berserker on January 25, 2007, 11:43:39 PM ---As I remember, the getbig users sure in the heck didn't take well to his message board rants when he did them.  Now all of a sudden he's all about no bull on the boards... I call BS... Getbig inveted no bull and he bitched about it.  themz the facts about Ramano ;D

--- End quote ---

A-fucking-men.

RUDE BUOY:
getbigs runnen this shit  >:(

onlyme:

--- Quote from: Ron on January 25, 2007, 06:23:40 PM ---Filtering bodybuilding.com' is just plain wrong. Against what we all talked about free speech. I understand not having links to each other's cyberstore, aka advertising, but just filtering a url is not cool. And yes, I spoke to Steve Blechman to rectify this problem.

Romano is cool - he isnt anti-Getbig at all. 

--- End quote ---

Bleckman is too busy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version