Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

mens health or muscular development?

(1/4) > >>

bigkubby:
i think by far mens health is a much better mag any agreements?they dont waste precious mag space on adds.they should do olympia coverage hahaha lee priest will sponsor it.

Bluto:
i read ironman

ribonucleic:
Flex until I die.

leonp1981:
I read Flex and MuscleMag.  I've tried Men's Health and Muscle and Fitness and I thought they catered a bit too much for the 'health club' trainers.  They seem to just make up new exercises whenever they feel like it just to keep you interested, even when the exercise looks like shit.  Also, they recommend using stability balls, which I think are just f**king dangerous!  ;D

bigkubby:

--- Quote from: leonp1981 on January 25, 2007, 05:39:26 PM ---I read Flex and MuscleMag.  I've tried Men's Health and Muscle and Fitness and I thought they catered a bit too much for the 'health club' trainers.  They seem to just make up new exercises whenever they feel like it just to keep you interested, even when the exercise looks like shit.  Also, they recommend using stability balls, which I think are just f**king dangerous!  ;D

--- End quote ---
yea i usually do heavy benchs on the stability ball it also helps me with my dance moves.im a back up dancer for richard simmons dancin to the oldies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version