Getbig Misc Too Board > 2009 IFBB Contests Info & Threads

Olympia After Parties - Flyers for Saturday

(1/13) > >>

Ron:
After Parties are the rage after every Mr. Olympia, and this year it is no different...  here is a list of a few of the parties... although they are more..

--> Of course, the party right after the Mr. Olympia finals is the Official VIP Olympia Victory Gala, where many of the competitors and other industry figures will be starting at 11pm. See you there but after that... here is a list of some after parties.

1- The Official Flex After Party at THE Hotel...

2- Bodybuilding.com and Ultimate Nutrition are having a party at Encore (see flyer)

3- Shawn Ray announced that he also is having an Olympia After Party at the famed Studio 54 (see flyer)

4- Phil Heath and Stan McQuay After Party at Tao Nightclub!

5- Dexter Jackson's After Party (See Flyer) - Jet Nightclub at the Mirage

6- ARLI is having a party at The Hotel (See Flyer)

7- Jay Cutler is having a party too... Prive in Planet Hollywood.

8- Unreal After Party at the Palms Hotel

and there are lots more...

Here are some of the posters as we get closer to the Olympia. Here are the six flyers so far...

aglifter:
Is Shawn going to look like that?

Aaron Singerman:
There are too many damn after parties! The O is big, but doesn't have enough people to spread out to 4-5 parties! I'll be at the ALRI and since I got a invite I'll stop by Shawn's party, but that's it... Ron, are you going to hit them all?!

Parker:

--- Quote from: Aaron Singerman on September 18, 2009, 11:29:53 PM ---There are too many damn after parties! The O is big, but doesn't have enough people to spread out to 4-5 parties! I'll be at the ALRI and since I got a invite I'll stop by Shawn's party, but that's it... Ron, are you going to hit them all?!

--- End quote ---

Shawn probably have a lot of fine ass honeys there.

divcom:

--- Quote from: Parker on September 18, 2009, 11:59:19 PM ---Shawn probably have a lot of fine ass honeys there.

--- End quote ---

that's what i was thinking.  he's the only ex-ladykiller out the pack.  titus' stuff was good.  jay and dex - a lot of front d-biceps pics for liftticket to take all night.   :(  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version