Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

aldactone

<< < (2/2)

gammahydroxy:

--- Quote from: Weez on October 12, 2005, 03:44:50 PM ---  Whoa, with all due respest to "O", I believe that Aldactone IS Potassium sparring, therefore, no additional Potassium would be required, and this is very, very important, because a Potassium "overdose" will kill you just as easy , or even easier than a deficiency. Other than that I concur with our Mod.

Weez   

--- End quote ---

very true, the mod here should be hung.

Crazy-canuck:

--- Quote from: O on October 12, 2005, 02:25:06 AM ---Use very moderately...If you cut your sodium right and watch your fluids you shouldn't need a diuretic....

i would go 10mg...and make sure you get potassium with it...diuretics strip your body of potassium.....

Play with it before the show....don't experiment the night before you will flatten out and ruin your hard work......

demedex(torsimide) works better IMO......

and have a pisser near you for a bout 45 min after taking it....because you will pee for an hour.....

--- End quote ---

Yeah As O said play with it before hand so you will know how your body will react to different doses.  That is only way to know for sure, everyone is different.  You don't want to go through all the hell of dieting just to f-ck it all up by not using a diuretic properly.  Also keep the dose low.  Too high and you'll be in the hosptial.

CC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version