Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/UFC)

Lniland and Baroni sign for Gracie Fighting Championship

(1/2) > >>

Scimowser:
courtesy of mmaweekly.com

Coming up on March 3rd the Gracie Fighting Championships will take place from Columbus, Ohio. The show will be carried live on iNDEMAND Pay-Per-View.

Phil Baroni has just been added to the card as he is set to square off against Gustavo Machado. Matt Lindland is also signed has he will face Fabio Leopoldo "I hope he is ready for this level of a fight." Lindland told MMAWeekly. "I'm going to put the kind of pressure that I always do and beat him just like the rest of my opponents." Lindland said.

The rest of the card will see top lightweight Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro facing Chris Brennan. Former UFC Heavyweight Wes Sims battling Daniel Gracie. Former King of the Cage Super Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bobish squaring off against Alexandr Ustinov, while Dustin Hazlette will take on Rhalan Gracie. A K-1 rules bout has been signed as weel as Carter Williams will fight Gary Turner.

c-u-n-hell:
Linland is tough as nails just not a flashy fighter

gracie bjj:
baroni said dont beleive the hype,he said he is not fighting on the card that night,i was hoping he was

c-u-n-hell:
Baroni needs to lay off the juice. This is not bb and he needs to work on cardio if he wants to be seen as a contender again

an123:
Baroni gets fat when he isn't fighting.  I saw him in Ottawa at apex and his face looked extremely bloated.... I wonder why ...  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version