Author Topic: Why most men should and do get married, and why some shouldn't  (Read 9419 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Why most men should and do get married, and why some shouldn't
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2021, 11:20:24 AM »
Never had any of that, never really had anything other than WASP pussy. I was always curious about a true Latina fire pussy. Fucked a Dominican chick once and she was a total psycho/clinger. Total turn off.

I swear to you women in Latin America have warmer and wetter love boxes. It's crazy.

My ex-GF from El Salvador got so wet that we would have to lay towels down on the bed or couch before having sex. She would soak the cushions so bad it looked like she pissed on it.

Yeah the Dominican's are crazy, i've dated a few Puerto Rican broads, they are legitimately insane and very angry. Fun in bed, but not worth the drama.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2021, 11:25:25 AM »
I swear to you women in Latin America have warmer and wetter love boxes. It's crazy.

My ex-GF from El Salvador got so wet that we would have to lay towels down on the bed or couch before having sex. She would soak the cushions so bad it looked like she pissed on it.

Yeah the Dominican's are crazy, i've dated a few Puerto Rican broads, they are legitimately insane and very angry. Fun in bed, but not worth the drama.
You just drive women wild.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2021, 11:39:52 AM »

Most improtantly, do they take it up the ass?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2021, 12:25:28 PM »
Most improtantly, do they take it up the ass?

Most women do if properly motivated. ;D

This PR broad i was banging several years ago preferred it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2021, 12:30:41 PM »
Most women do if properly motivated. ;D

This PR *tranny i was banging several years ago preferred it.

* fixed - for get big truth  ;D

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2021, 12:31:22 PM »

Predictably, the thread has morphed from a discussion about the science of attraction into a bs session of mediocre men puffing their chests and regaling one another with decades old war stories.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2021, 12:36:54 PM »
Predictably, the thread has morphed from a discussion about the science of attraction into a bs session of mediocre men puffing their chests and regaling one another with decades old war stories.

So, it's become a genuine getbig thread? :D

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2021, 12:45:09 PM »
So, it's become a genuine getbig thread? :D
It's typical of just average men anywhere.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2021, 12:53:32 PM »

Do you believe using Tren gives men pheromones to attract women?

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2021, 01:21:27 PM »
The level of debate surrounding the topic of pheromones and human attraction indicates my answer is no, I don't believe it. What I know to be true is that Looks Are Everything and most of the Earth's population fall dreadfully below the aesthetic ideal. Coping mechanisms like pheromones, Rogaine, workout regimens, keto diets, etc will always generate a fortune in profits for those who exploit the masses.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2021, 01:29:11 PM »
The level of debate surrounding the topic of pheromones and human attraction indicates my answer is no, I don't believe it. What I know to be true is that Looks Are Everything and most of the Earth's population fall dreadfully below the aesthetic ideal. Coping mechanisms like pheromones, Rogaine, workout regimens, keto diets, etc will always generate a fortune in profits for those who exploit the masses.

;D ;D ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2021, 01:30:24 PM »

It increases sexual attraction ... with older "business men" .
Your butt musk is all the pheromones the discerning schmoe neeeds .

G4P approved by lower tier pros everywhere. :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2021, 04:45:57 PM »

what will you do when you lose your alleged top 2% looks? 

brad pitt is never mentioned among the sexiest men anymore, it's a safe bet you aren't brad pitt so how will you "cope" as you black pillers like to say when you hit the wall?

E
E

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2021, 04:54:58 PM »
what will you do when you lose your alleged top 2% looks? 

brad pitt is never mentioned among the sexiest men anymore, it's a safe bet you aren't brad pitt so how will you "cope" as you black pillers like to say when you hit the wall?

E
Good question. At the moment I am employing a number of looksmaxxing techniques to preserve my youth. I appear significantly younger than my biological age. I have the ability scoop women as young as 18. They are still approaching me. From time to time I receive phone calls from women I've never met who express intense desire to fornicate with me.  Because of my lottery genetics, my natural tendency toward extreme muscularity, and know how in the area of looksmaxxing I can probably continue for decades until I hit the wall.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2021, 04:59:46 PM »
Good question. At the moment I am employing a number of looksmaxxing techniques to preserve my youth. I appear significantly younger than my biological age. I have the ability scoop women as young as 18. They are still approaching me. From time to time I receive phone calls from women I've never met who express intense desire to fornicate with me.  Because of my lottery genetics, my natural tendency toward extreme muscularity, and know how in the area of looksmaxxing I can probably continue for decades until I hit the wall.

I don't know you and have no idea of your actual prowess with the ladies .

However, any real "ladies man" doesn't talk like your posts.

I think you're typical getbigger  nonsense . If I'm wrong you get the last laugh by enjoying top shelf poontang.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2021, 05:01:05 PM »
Brad Pitt had women leaving him. Think about that. Nothing matters, looks or money or fame, you'll have a woman leave you.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2021, 05:01:45 PM »
I don't know you and have no idea of your actual prowess with the ladies .

However, any real "ladies man" doesn't talk like your posts.

I think you're typical getbigger  nonsense . If I'm wrong you get the last laugh by enjoying top shelf poontang.
You're aged out of the dating game. A horse and buggy in the world of automobiles. Thank you though.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2021, 05:02:57 PM »
Brad Pitt had women leaving him. Think about that. Nothing matters, looks or money or fame, you'll have a woman leave you.
Good. The sooner the better. Fresh pussy is preferable to leftovers.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2021, 05:07:53 PM »
You're aged out of the dating game. A horse and buggy in the world of automobiles. Thank you though.

Well at least I'm home married and posting on get big LOL.

Ya know, I was able to marry my current ( 3rd) wife back when I was 53.
In all modesty, I think she's a  pretty , smart lady with a good career .

Like I said, what matters is what you really do with the ladies.
What getbiggers think is up there with winning the Special Olympics .

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2021, 05:09:44 PM »

but there is only so much you can do to delay the aging process, you can't make a 50 year old look the same as when he was 25 no matter how much you "looksmax", you can age well with a healthy lifestyle but you get older every day

how old are you now and how old do people say you look?  the wall is inevitable for all of us so how will you cope when it comes for you?

also the best looking men are intimidating to women, are you sure you're not just a good looking 7 that's approachable?  a legit 9 or 10 man would be scary for women to even talk to let alone approach randomly

E
E

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2021, 05:12:04 PM »

Have you considered a nutrition cocoon for your face?

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2021, 05:14:51 PM »
but there is only so much you can do to delay the aging process, you can't make a 50 year old look the same as when he was 25 no matter how much you "looksmax", you can age well with a healthy lifestyle but you get older every day

how old are you now and how old do people say you look?  the wall is inevitable for all of us so how will you cope when it comes for you?

also the best looking men are intimidating to women, are you sure you're not just a good looking 7 that's approachable?  a legit 9 or 10 man would be scary for women to even talk to let alone approach randomly

E
You probably also believe that beautiful women are home alone on a Friday night because no man has the balls to step up to her. The reality is she is swarmed by men on a near constant basis. By the same token, a man who is a 9 will constantly be approached for sex by high tier women. The woman's biological urge to breed drives this action.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2021, 05:17:59 PM »
Have you considered a nutrition cocoon for your face?
Retin-A cream and some select moisturizers.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2021, 05:23:12 PM »
You probably also believe that beautiful women are home alone on a Friday night because no man has the balls to step up to her. The reality is she is swarmed by men on a near constant basis. By the same token, a man who is a 9 will constantly be approached for sex by high tier women. The woman's biological urge to breed drives this action.

exactly beautiful women are constantly approached by men... which is why they have zero reason to approach men

why didn't you answer the rest of my questions?

E
E

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2021, 05:29:58 PM »
exactly beautiful women are constantly approached by men... which is why they have zero reason to approach men

why didn't you answer the rest of my questions?

E
She is being approached all the time by incels, betas and creeps. Some of these undesirables will go on to become orbiters and text, call, provide gifts and money etc. But none of these types (98% of men) will succeed. The man that she must pursue will be the victor. If you find this difficult to believe simply open your eyes and look around.