Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Limit cardio on cycle

<< < (2/4) > >>

Taffin:
Some people swear it keeps them ripped

ProudVirgin69:
Very thought provoking.  I want to read up on it some more but two things that jump out:

1) this should emphasize the importance of maintaining healthy blood pressure on cycle.  If your heart has to beat against high pressures 24/7 365 that will almost certainly lead to remodeling

2) the hypertrophy seen in athletes (left ventricular hypertrophy, to compensate for the increased demandfor cardiac output) isn't associated w any adverse cardiac events and is transitory, ie: will revert w deconditioning.  Wonder if that's the case here.

Thanks for posting  8)

MIOVIT:
If you are training with high intensity with little rest between sets you are making a cardio work too... I have dropped a few pounds keeping my muscle without any cardio work, just with a high-intensity training plan...my blood pressure is 11/6 I posted my results on youtube.. check out

Notomorrow:

--- Quote from: ProudVirgin69 on May 05, 2022, 04:30:26 AM ---2) the hypertrophy seen in athletes (left ventricular hypertrophy, to compensate for the increased demand for cardiac output) isn't associated w any adverse cardiac events and is transitory, ie: will revert w deconditioning.  Wonder if that's the case here.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate your knowledgeable and intelligent response. But please remember that there is a distinct difference between a muscle trained under the influence of androgenic/anabolic hormones and a "regular" muscle. We all know that training with steroids is a different prospect than training without them  And there are androgen receptors in cardiac muscle. And we don't even know the effects of HGH on cardiac muscle. In skeletal muscle, HGH seems to cause not only hypertrophy but hyperplasia(a permanent increase in muscle cells) so that may play an extra role in an enlarged heart.

As it stands it's still my hypothesis that excessive cardio WHILE on hormonal agents is not healthy. Just go for a walk and perhaps heavy and limited weight training as opposed to the high reps and sets that go ALONG with heavy cardio in show prep.

Notomorrow:
Nadal is now having chest pains and breathing problems causing him to drop out of Wimbledon and is known throughout the ATP circuit to have used gear. Dropped out of multiple tournaments instead of getting random tested. And is the only one of the top three(Federer, Djokovic, Nadal) with a physique that at times changes drastically and carried quite a bit of mass for a sport that in 5 sets is nearly running a marathon. Nadal is rich and famous enough to cover it up so we'll never know and it will be explained away, but something has been going on with him and he's known for gear and extreme cardio.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version