Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Don't let the fire die . . .

(1/5) > >>

Al-Gebra:
Since 240, the tycoon from canada and the gentleman from wyoming are flagging in their efforts to keep the flame of critical inquiry alight, i thought i should do my part to add some fuel.

240, what do you have to say about mohammed atta's passport? I'm sure you've extensively researched this . .

also, do you guys remember CNN talking about numerous "put options" bought in the day/days preceding 9/11?

24KT:
yep, ...and supposedly no one showed up to collect their windfall.

Al-Gebra:

--- Quote from: jaguarenterprises on August 09, 2006, 09:55:59 PM ---yep, ...and supposedly no one showed up to collect their windfall.

--- End quote ---

supposedly . . . so what's the real story?

and were up before noon on 9/11/2001?

240 is Back:
many popular US media sources pulled their news archives for the full month before 911.  I don't know why.  Answers might lie there.

The shellcorp that bought those unclaimed shares was partnered by the #3 man at the CIA.  You do the math.

The passport, obviously BS.  They needed an immediate link to al queda. 

The day was staged.  The govt has spent countless millions funding research to counter any CT talk.  You'll notice that everytime there is a major poll, the govt "finds" new data.  Zogby poll = new pentagon pics.  Scripps poll = new FAA tape.

Gag orders.  Why?

911 Cell phone call made in Illinois from a dead PA flyer. How?

The many explosions in buildings around the towers.  Why?

Building 7 - A skyscraper falling uniformly in 6.2 seconds.  How in God's name?

It was BS.  I can't convince the close-minded.  But those without fear, those who consider probabilities and possibilities - they know there were too many coincidences and the investigation was a sham, headed by a bucnch of guys who now run the CIA.

Al-Gebra:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on August 09, 2006, 10:14:16 PM ---many popular US media sources pulled their news archives for the full month before 911.  I don't know why.  Answers might lie there.

The shellcorp that bought those unclaimed shares was partnered by the #3 man at the CIA.  You do the math.

The passport, obviously BS.  They needed an immediate link to al queda. 

The day was staged.  The govt has spent countless millions funding research to counter any CT talk.  You'll notice that everytime there is a major poll, the govt "finds" new data.  Zogby poll = new pentagon pics.  Scripps poll = new FAA tape.

Gag orders.  Why?

911 Cell phone call made in Illinois from a dead PA flyer. How?

The many explosions in buildings around the towers.  Why?

Building 7 - A skyscraper falling uniformly in 6.2 seconds.  How in God's name?

It was BS.  I can't convince the close-minded.  But those without fear, those who consider probabilities and possibilities - they know there were too many coincidences and the investigation was a sham, headed by a bucnch of guys who now run the CIA.

--- End quote ---

240, resist the temptation to rehash material that you have overplayed over the last few days . . . i was hoping that you would spring into the breach with a footnoted thesis on either atta's passport or the put options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version