Author Topic: Donny VS Darren Avey  (Read 1384 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Donny VS Darren Avey
« on: May 23, 2016, 02:53:49 PM »
Q

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Donny VS Darren Avey
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 04:35:31 PM »
Darren Avey was always a Joon gimmick. Note that his only purpose was to "know" some of the same gangstas that Joon "knew" and once Joon fucked off, so did DA.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 05:06:18 PM »
Darren Avey was always a Joon gimmick. Note that his only purpose was to "know" some of the same gangstas that Joon "knew" and once Joon fucked off, so did DA.

x2

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 07:56:28 PM »
more like this

"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 08:13:32 PM »

Bite your tongue.....Darren Avey was a god amongst men.

;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 03:17:38 AM »
Bite your tongue.....Darren Avey was a god amongst men.

;D

See also the self-referential "pair" judochoke and that CSWOL gimmick.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 06:48:49 AM »
See also the self-referential "pair" judochoke and that CSWOL gimmick.

You have a keen eye Sir, I like the cut of your jib.

I'd dry hump you standing in a crowded subway car.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 06:57:33 AM »
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 07:39:25 AM »
Darren was one of my favorite getbiggers... sadly too good to be true.
Donny vs Darren would be epic - the the ZetaReticuli Gays would be ecstatic.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2021, 07:58:32 AM »
You have a keen eye Sir, I like the cut of your jib.

I'd dry hump you standing in a crowded subway car.

I was searching for Darren's post about that scumbag Black female teacher who was pulled over by a Hispanic police officer for texting and driving, and called him a murderer, and I found this thread.

I know you will claim your post was in jest, but I doubt it.

So hang on, the guy who was calling me a closet homosexual is making posts about dry humping other male members?

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE. ::)

I never took you for an incorrigible f-aggot, but I did find it weird you call other people gay.

I admit, I thought it a little strange that you would think anyone anywhere is in the closet. With the sheer amount of pushing of homosexuality, I can't see ANY heterosexual person thinking anyone is in the closet. In my city, there are rainbow flags in houses in every street! I pass them, and I think "NOBODY FUCKING CARES."

But I can see how closet gays, brainwashed by MSM propaganda would think people have a problem with gays, and stay in the closet due to this brainwashing, despite seeing with their own eyes the same bombardment of rainbow flags that I see.

So let me understand this correctly, Walter Sobchak:

You are a closet gay who...ok, this is where I'm unclear...if I'm a closet gay, why would that bother you? So in that case, we'd both be closet gays.

And if you're straight, I'd ask you: do you not see the same masses of rainbow flags that I see? WHY THE FUCK WOULD JUST ABOUT PRAISE HITLER USING MY REAL NAME, BUT BE IN THE CLOSET??

Are you SERIOUSLY SUGGESTING that a person who PRAISES FUCKING HITLER is worried about social stigma?? And WHAT social stigma is there about being gay? What planet do you live on? If I wore a t-shirt saying "Proud Straight Man", I would probably be charged with a hate crime in Canada! But to be openly gay is not REMOTELY a difficult thing.

People on the board love OneRepMax because he is a cool dude who doesn't despise heterosexuals or engage in LGBT politics. Ditto for BagGBM, even though Bay is more openly gay.

People here have a problem with Tim Fogarty because he is an incorrigible f-aggot. A man who praises Muslims while talking about how "homophobic" White men are.  ::)

I can't say I've ever met any homophobes. I have only met one person who is in the closet out of fear of homophobia.

To anyone here or elsewhere who thinks that anyone gives a shit about you being homosexual: YOU are an idiot. I can't even wear a fucking t-shirt that says "It's OK to be White", and in being told gays are somehow oppressed, while rainbow flags are waving everywhere.  ::)

Also...in case anyone didn't notice, I have three kids.

I'm not offended at anyone thinking I am gay, but I LOATHE the notion of anyone thinking I hold back on anything.

There is NOTHING I hold back on saying - NOTHING.

I'd even say that I make it a point to pay attention to things that people specifically try to hide/suppress.

Straight-hating F-aggots like Tim Fogarty piss me off.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2021, 07:59:37 AM »
I was searching for Darren's post about that scumbag Black female teacher who was pulled over by a Hispanic police officer for texting and driving, and called him a murderer, and I found this thread.

I know you will claim your post was in jest, but I doubt it.

So hang on, the guy who was calling me a closet homosexual is making posts about dry humping other male members?

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE. ::)

I never took you for an incorrigible f-aggot, but I did find it weird you call other people gay.

I admit, I thought it a little strange that you would think anyone anywhere is in the closet. With the sheer amount of pushing of homosexuality, I can't see ANY heterosexual person thinking anyone is in the closet. In my city, there are rainbow flags in houses in every street! I pass them, and I think "NOBODY FUCKING CARES."

But I can see how closet gays, brainwashed by MSM propaganda would think people have a problem with gays, and stay in the closet due to this brainwashing, despite seeing with their own eyes the same bombardment of rainbow flags that I see.

So let me understand this correctly, Walter Sobchak:

You are a closet gay who...ok, this is where I'm unclear...if I'm a closet gay, why would that bother you? So in that case, we'd both be closet gays.

And if you're straight, I'd ask you: do you not see the same masses of rainbow flags that I see? WHY THE FUCK WOULD JUST ABOUT PRAISE HITLER USING MY REAL NAME, BUT BE IN THE CLOSET??

Are you SERIOUSLY SUGGESTING that a person who PRAISES FUCKING HITLER is worried about social stigma?? And WHAT social stigma is there about being gay? What planet do you live on? If I wore a t-shirt saying "Proud Straight Man", I would probably be charged with a hate crime in Canada! But to be openly gay is not REMOTELY a difficult thing.

People on the board love OneRepMax because he is a cool dude who doesn't despise heterosexuals or engage in LGBT politics. Ditto for BagGBM, even though Bay is more openly gay.

People here have a problem with Tim Fogarty because he is an incorrigible f-aggot. A man who praises Muslims while talking about how "homophobic" White men are.  ::)

I can't say I've ever met any homophobes. I have only met one person who is in the closet out of fear of homophobia.

To anyone here or elsewhere who thinks that anyone gives a shit about you being homosexual: YOU are an idiot. I can't even wear a fucking t-shirt that says "It's OK to be White", and in being told gays are somehow oppressed, while rainbow flags are waving everywhere.  ::)

Also...in case anyone didn't notice, I have three kids.

I'm not offended at anyone thinking I am gay, but I LOATHE the notion of anyone thinking I hold back on anything.

There is NOTHING I hold back on saying - NOTHING.

I'd even say that I make it a point to pay attention to things that people specifically try to hide/suppress.

Straight-hating F-aggots like Tim Fogarty piss me off.

15-20 pages incoming.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2021, 08:07:15 AM »

15-20 pages incoming.

I'd be happy if anyone explained to me the concept of closet gays. I'm sorry, but what fucking century is it?  ???

It just boggles my mind that anyone would possibly think a person would be a closet gay, but it makes sense that a closet gay would think that. I can't picture a straight man thinking that, because I'm sure most heterosexuals would agree that the LGBT community needs to STFU now that the battle has been won.

If Walter Sobchak is an incorrigible f-aggot, I am even more offended than him calling me gay if he was a straight man.

Because if he's a f-aggot who sucks men's cocks, he's projecting my calling me gay.

The fuck is wrong with being gay?  ??? With #MeToo being so fucking ridiculous, I don't see how being gay in 2021 is so bad.

Maybe people are more homophobic than they lead on, and  cumming out leads to problems with family or some shit.

Otherwise, I wish the LGBT community would STFU.