Author Topic: $2,000 Fine for Leaving Nova Scotia. NS Closes Border with Neighbours.  (Read 1147 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
LMAO...you can't make this up:

Meanwhile, libtard Canadians called Trump "racist" for saying that travel from China should be banned - now Canadian law enforcement is harassing letter carriers for travelling back into their own province for work.  ::)

You can't make this S*** up.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
"Just two weeks [14 days] to flatten the curve!!" became just 14 months and counting to flatten the curve pretty quickly.  ::)  Well...in 14 months it became that. And it wouldn't surprise me if it became 14 years.  Frankly, nothing surprises me at this point.

Lockdown as summer approaches, backed by no science whatsoever!!  Woo!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
"Just two weeks [14 days] to flatten the curve!!" became just 14 months and counting to flatten the curve pretty quickly.  ::)  Well...in 14 months it became that. And it wouldn't surprise me if it became 14 years.  Frankly, nothing surprises me at this point.

Lockdown as summer approaches, backed by no science whatsoever!!  Woo!!!

Science?  Is that a French Canadian word?  :D

A year ago NY's Cuomo was perplexed that 66% of hospitalizations were traced to folks being at home.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shocking-two-thirds-patients-recently-hospitalized-ny-had-been-staying-n1201421

Moontrane

• Getbig V
Canada's obesity rate is 64%?  :o

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

I believe that. In 1996, a guest came to lecture my class on global malnutrition, and said that 67% of Americans are overweight - then adding that he didn't have the stats for Canadians, but that they are likely similar to the American numbers.

There was an article published around 2017 that stated the average weight of an American female was 167-lb at the [then] current time.I think someone may have posted that article on here at the time.

I'm fairly certain the American and Canadian rates of being overweight and obese are around the same.

Perhaps the American obesity rate was a little higher - or reached a so-called "epidemic" level prior to that happening in Canada - due the USA being richer, and fewer minimum wage laws or minimum wage increases keeping prices low, including fast food prices. That is assuming that there was ever a significant difference between the American and Canadian rates.

But we are taking two vast, rich, and very safe developed countries here. I don't see the Canadian rates being much lower than the American rates, or vice versa. Small differences, I can believe. But intuitively, I can't see any significant difference, and walking through any Wal-Mart in pre-pandemic times would show that obesity is everywhere here.

The USA may be the true "Land of Milk and Honey", but Canada probably just as fat.

If we are talking a 64% obesity rate according to the BMI scale, I definitely believe it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Sheesh...according to the BMI scale, being "overweight" for me at 5'8.6" [174cm] in height starts at 168-lb! I am 22-lb overweight currently, and even getting to a very lean 175-lb would be quite comfortably into the "overweight" category [which would require very minimal supplement use - maybe ephedrine and caffeine + increasing my protein and reducing my carbohydrates...and, of course, regular training].

So a sleek and muscular physique, while still being small by most standards, would put me at overweight.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
LMAO...you can't make this up:

Meanwhile, libtard Canadians called Trump "racist" for saying that travel from China should be banned - now Canadian law enforcement is harassing letter carriers for travelling back into their own province for work.  ::)

You can't make this S*** up.
That's what I keep saying!! I had covid.. but the way they sell it is if you get it you're pretty much dead!! Such bullshit!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
That's what I keep saying!! I had covid.. but the way they sell it is if you get it you're pretty much dead!! Such bullshit!!

Exactly. They also promoted COVID as not discriminating - that anyone of any age is equally at risk of getting it.

That's not true. For every one million Canadians under 40, under 1.5 had died of COVID by 09-23-2020, according to the Public Health Agency of Canada. By the same date, and according to the same source, for every one million Canadians over 80, something like 2,000 to 3,000 Canadians had died of COVID.

That translated to 26 Canadians dying of Covid-19 by 09-23-2020, out of 18.4 million Canadians in that age demographic! Please note that not all of these 18.4 million Canadians under 40 had been infected with Covid-19, so the actual death per X number of infections/cases would not be 26 in 18.4 million, and it's possible that elderly people were infected at higher rates due to being more likely to live in group homes, etc.

BUT MY POINT IS...no matter HOW you look at this data...COVID is something like 1,000x more deadly for someone over 80 compared to someone under 40. Whether it's 1,000x or 3,000x [or even higher], does it matter?

THE BOTTOM LINE: COVID DISCRIMINATES!

It is an EXTREMELY geriatric disorder - COVID mortality is ABSOLUTELY correlated with age [and with AIDS🥺 and other Health conditions], and it was [and is] complete bullshit to sell this hyped pandemic as being some great equalizer in terms of our health outcomes. That's an absolute lie - yet the band plays on!

I don't "trust" that Canada will come out of this until people start demanding their rights. It seems like most people who aren't scared of COVID are violating the rules, and the police don't seem to be enforcing the stay-at-home order much in my city [and my city is probably the strictest city in Ontario, which is possibly the strictest province or state currently, anywhere in North America].

So that's good.

But I'm still concern. Until we get back to normal, with gyms and restaurants and salons [etc] open, I still think this is a problem.

Someone told me that COVID is not the biggest political issue.

I disagree. In the moment, it is the biggest issue.

So I'm going to be a little more active about this. Mainly just commenting more on YouTube videos on COVID, posting in COVID threads on here [but not starting too many!], and hopefully writing a book on COVID soon.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Big Mike Cox is packing his bags and heading north.   ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
I believe that. In 1996, a guest came to lecture my class on global malnutrition, and said that 67% of Americans are overweight - then adding that he didn't have the stats for Canadians, but that they are likely similar to the American numbers.

There was an article published around 2017 that stated the average weight of an American female was 167-lb at the [then] current time.I think someone may have posted that article on here at the time.

I'm fairly certain the American and Canadian rates of being overweight and obese are around the same.

Perhaps the American obesity rate was a little higher - or reached a so-called "epidemic" level prior to that happening in Canada - due the USA being richer, and fewer minimum wage laws or minimum wage increases keeping prices low, including fast food prices. That is assuming that there was ever a significant difference between the American and Canadian rates.

But we are taking two vast, rich, and very safe developed countries here. I don't see the Canadian rates being much lower than the American rates, or vice versa. Small differences, I can believe. But intuitively, I can't see any significant difference, and walking through any Wal-Mart in pre-pandemic times would show that obesity is everywhere here.

The USA may be the true "Land of Milk and Honey", but Canada probably just as fat.

If we are talking a 64% obesity rate according to the BMI scale, I definitely believe it.

With COVID co-morbidities in mind I was looking at stats last year for overweight and obese here.  From 1960 – 2010 (yes, 50 years) the rate at which Americans were overweight was flat at 40%.  What trebled during that period was the obesity rate, going from 13% to 39%. 

It wasn’t until this year that I found data for the last decade. Overweight rate has nearly doubled, rising from 40% to ~73%.(!)  The obesity rate is now just over 40%.  64% is just around the corner for us unless there’s a sea-change in our attitudes.     

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
huh?

if nobody was allowed out in the first place.. who the fuck is going to go get tested? fake ass bullshit #'s they are pulling from their asses

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
LMAO...these ratios though:

If you are so utterly TERRIFIED of getting Covid-19, THEN GET THE FUCKING VIRUS, ASSHOLE.

One excuse I heard is that I'm morally obligated to get the vaccine out of respect for the health of the population of those physically unable to get the vaccine.  OH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE - exactly WHAT percentage of the population is this?  I'm also told that I could be an "asymptomatic carrier" because WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT, the allegedly most dangerous, most lethal virus ever - this giant alleged global plague of Covid-19 - is soooo scary that it presents no symptoms in the majority of people as it bounces from person to person until BOOM, suddenly it kills granny!

LMAO.  Yeah, because a virus would present itself with no viral load AT ALL being present, to suddenly being dangerous enough to kill someone.  ::)

Meanwhile, asymptomatic spread is under 2% of all cases!

In Canada, we're also required to quarantine for 14 days, as if it's normal to have a virus for TWO FULL WEEKS without symptoms presenting themselves.  Again, what kind of virus shows literally no symptoms for weeks at a time, and has so few symptoms that it requires an overly sensitive PCR test ramped up to one or two BILLION cycles and used improperly THE NOBEL PRIZE WINNER AND PCR TEST CREATOR HIMSELF, KARI MULLIS.  Check out the video below straight from the mouth of the PCT test creator himself, Kari Mullis - who conveniently died in 2019, just before this pandemic started, who is not alive to address the blatant misuse of the PCR test in testing illness, because the test itself does NOT TEST FOR ILLNESS, IT SIMPLY AMPLIFIES THE VERY SMALL:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zbU7X38zfwsY

^^ WHY IS THIS VIDEO BANNED FROM YOUTUBE?  ??? ??? SO THE PCR TEST CREATOR HIMSELF HAS NO RIGHT TO COMMENT ON THE MISUSE OF THE TEST?

The PCR test merely amplifies the very small!  It doesn't "test" for any virus, it can merely determine if literally even a MOLECULE of a particular virus is present, just as some of the overly sensitive USADA tests for the UFC can literally test for PICOGRAMS of steroids [and then GO UP on later tests, as was the case of Jon Jones, with the excuse given that the picograms were "pulsing" if I recall correctly]:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aoMDsjgmdcWZ

Look at this BANNED VIDEO - apparently, even DOCTORS with DECADES of experience are not allowed to comment on the pandemic:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aoMDsjgmdcWZ/

And yet another video on lockowns, which has been banned from YouTube - this one by Irish Dave Cullen [Computing Forever, no relation to Getbig's Irish Dave, irishdave :)]:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gfqbCNkVbMIB/

^ Great points are made.

And with similar moronic logic, I'm being told that we all need to get vaccinated for the benefit of those who are at risk and would get vaccinated, but aren't physically able to, as if this is some significant portion of the population.  So yet again, I'm supposed to act in the certain way on the basis of how 2% or, what, 0.2% of the population thinks?

If this virus is soooo scary, why would it jump around from one person to the next showing NO SYMPTOMS?  ???  Gee, it sounds a lot like maybe this isn't such a lethal pandemic after all.  LMAO...maybe there's a big scary pandemic present that shows little to no symptoms in just about everyone.  YEAH, OR MAYBE THERE IS NO SUCH LETHAL PANDEMIC AT ALL, AND THE VIRUS ISN'T THAT DEADLY?  ???  No, it couldn't possibly be THAT.  It can't possibly be what we are seeing with our very own eyes, right?  ::)  LMAO.  It's funny...but in another way, it's not at all, given that something like 100,000 small and medium sized businesses closed during this hyped pandemic.  So I take that  very seriously.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

I found this Ironage post [from 2009] while I was searching for something else, and it speculates that Australia's obesity rate is probably on board with that of the USA's. Presumably the Ironage Getbigger who posted this was from Australia:

On a per capita basis, Australia is just a fat as America i think. But yeah, you see way more fat Americans because there are 300million yanks compared to 21million Aussies.

lol, baby bonus. Funny shit. wonder how many plasmas have been bough with the baby bonus.  ;D

Let's just say...if the obesity rate in Canada [or apparently Australia too] is lower than that of the USA's, I don't think it would be THAT much lower.

Also, what scale are we using to measure obesity? Is it the BMI? Because I am, measured precisely by the same laser that they use to measure NFL players, 5'8.6" [174cm]. And according to the BMI, the following apply to me, and other males who are my height:

Healthy weight: 167-lb.
Overweight: 168-lb to 200-lb.
Obese: 201-lb or heavier.

So go figure - that's the BMI reality.

I did a body weight cut [no cardio - caloric restriction alone], and reached a low of 159.9-lb by January of 2020.

A little earlier in 2021, I reached 205.5-lb, which was only 7.1-lb lower than my fattest ever weight.

That's when I realized things had to change, and that even the pandemic was no excuse for me to be that weight. I am currently 186-lb, and was about 183-lb two days ago, but had two cheat days in a row, which moved my weight up a little.

I can't even confidently say that things will ever "return to normal", but at least I have found a place where I can work out now.

I REALLY hope that I can start working out again at my favourite facility in town - but it remains closed. Shoot, my top 3-4 facilities remain closed, with only friends with elaborate home gyms available for me now. But hey, as long as I can get full workouts in, I'm perfectly content. I even have one place where I can train for strongman events [Farmer's Walk, Tire Flip, Viking Press, and Atlas Stone Load, and probably a few others too]. It will cost me a lot more to go there [and it's WAY out of my neck of the woods], but even 1-2 strongman sessions a month would be cool with me.

But that's just a "First World Problem", perhaps.

I should be grateful that I now have regular access to full gym equipment. That's all that I really need anyway. I miss restaurants and other things a bit too [especially taking the kids out to them], but as far as my physical and mental health goes, I only really "need" the gym [and access to healthcare would be nice too - but hey, that's "free" Canadian socialized healthcare for you...you get what you pay for!].