Author Topic: “Sir, You Did What You Had to Do”  (Read 3200 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: “Sir, You Did What You Had to Do”
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2021, 01:47:28 PM »
Have you seen the video? He puts his arm out of the door he was hiding behind and fired blindly like a coward.

Not only did he fire blindly, he fired into a crowd. Rule #4 “know your target, it’s foreground and background”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2021, 05:53:44 PM »
Political theater not going as planned.  Time for a new outrage to fire up the base.

Support for Jan. 6 Capitol riot probe slips after cops’ emotional testimony: poll
By David MarcusJuly 30, 2021
https://nypost.com/2021/07/30/support-for-capitol-riot-probe-slips-after-emotional-hearing/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2021, 06:23:27 PM »
Political theater not going as planned.  Time for a new outrage to fire up the base.

Support for Jan. 6 Capitol riot probe slips after cops’ emotional testimony: poll
By David MarcusJuly 30, 2021
https://nypost.com/2021/07/30/support-for-capitol-riot-probe-slips-after-emotional-hearing/
That's why the "delta variant" is getting is much media attention.
Does anyone know when or how they developed a test for the delta variant ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2021, 08:14:03 PM »
That's why the "delta variant" is getting is much media attention.
Does anyone know when or how they developed a test for the delta variant ???

And the focus has switched from hospitalizations and deaths to number of infections, which is meaningless without context.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2021, 09:52:04 AM »
Hindsight is always 20/20. Do I think she “deserved” to die? Obviously now, we know she didn’t. But, a cop in the best of the moment, with a massive crowd coming at him, I probably would’ve started fearing for my safety and possibly shot at one of them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2021, 11:21:51 AM »
Hindsight is always 20/20. Do I think she “deserved” to die? Obviously now, we know she didn’t. But, a cop in the best of the moment, with a massive crowd coming at him, I probably would’ve started fearing for my safety and possibly shot at one of them.

And this is where lack of training comes in. She wasn’t armed. He shot into a crowd yet she’s the only hit. The cop had a choice to turn and run instead of firing his service weapon into a crowd where other cops were as well. Did he give any verbal commands to stop?

When I said lack of training I’m not saying they were not trained. I’m saying like most cops they don’t continue training so when an incident arises they’re least likely to make stupid mistakes....provided this was a mistake. Why did it take so long for the cops name to be released? Was it because he was black? Just some things to consider

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2021, 12:32:33 PM »
And the focus has switched from hospitalizations and deaths to number of infections, which is meaningless without context.
How do officials discover the variants, then?
However, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention can look at specific cases of the coronavirus through genetic sequencing. But there isn’t a specific test that will tell you if you have the delta variant.

According to the CDC, sequenced cases are COVID-19 cases that the CDC has examined to review their genetic makeup and code. This is how variants of the virus are often discovered.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2021, 06:55:22 AM »
Well, someone has to speak for the wimps here so it might as well be you.

Says the self admitted brain damaged cripple.   Perhaps you should stick with the redundant retarded phrases you attempt to get past the Net Nanny filter at the nursing home.  Kind of pathetic when you can't even take an active role in your own life anymore and instead sit on the internet sharing your self loathing with everyone here.  Pathetic... but in your case, well deserved.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2021, 06:56:11 AM »
You're still full of shit, typical internet tough guy, you and straw both. ::)

If you believe that... oh what.. you are a Trumpturd, you will believe anything no matter how ridiculous it is.   Carry on.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2021, 06:57:51 AM »
Oh please.  No you would not.  If you and especially the Village Idiot said half the stuff you say on here to someone's face you would get punched in the face.  The internet is just like "liquid courage."

"Oh please."  Yes I would.  The fact that you think - I or anyone else - wouldn't only shows your own cucked mentality.  But believe what you want.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2021, 09:55:30 AM »
"Oh please."  Yes I would.  The fact that you think - I or anyone else - wouldn't only shows your own cucked mentality.  But believe what you want.

lol....you hide on here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2021, 10:06:52 AM »

It’s kinda like this. Anyone who talks as much shit as you and Strawman that hides behind a keyboard are either cowards, have something to hide or both. One thing I can say about Josh is even though he’s a backstabbing asshole, he was no coward. In the 20+ years I’ve been on here I’ve never hid behind a keyboard to talk shit. You’re a pussy. Doesn’t matter if you’re 5’6 or 6’6 you’re a pussy....same with Karl

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2021, 10:21:43 AM »
It’s kinda like this. Anyone who talks as much shit as you and Strawman that hides behind a keyboard are either cowards, have something to hide or both. One thing I can say about Josh is even though he’s a backstabbing asshole, he was no coward. In the 20+ years I’ve been on here I’ve never hid behind a keyboard to talk shit. You’re a pussy. Doesn’t matter if you’re 5’6 or 6’6 you’re a pussy....same with Karl

More proof you are a liar.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2021, 10:37:15 AM »

Yes I believe you are a Keyboard Warrior based on the things you post on this board.  You communicate like a child.  You're the textbook definition of a Keyboard Warrior.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2021, 10:39:01 AM »

I agree.  Pretty obvious. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2021, 11:18:00 AM »
Yes I believe you are a Keyboard Warrior based on the things you post on this board.  You communicate like a child.  You're the textbook definition of a Keyboard Warrior.

What you believe is meaningless. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2021, 01:07:38 PM »

in the 20 years you've been here, when have you talked shit to someone's face?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2021, 04:02:32 PM »
Says the self admitted brain damaged cripple.   Perhaps you should stick with the redundant retarded phrases you attempt to get past the Net Nanny filter at the nursing home.  Kind of pathetic when you can't even take an active role in your own life anymore and instead sit on the internet sharing your self loathing with everyone here.  Pathetic... but in your case, well deserved.

You are but a child playing at being an adult.  I will believe in God when you and your kind are extinct of unnatural causes.  In your case, that would include teh LemonAIDS.  FOAD.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2021, 04:40:19 PM »
You are but a child playing at being an adult.  I will believe in God when you and your kind are extinct of unnatural causes.  In your case, that would include teh LemonAIDS.  FOAD.

For someone constantly wishing others would die, you are closer to the grave than anyone else.  One foot in the grave and the other crutch on a banana peel.  Kind of a shame really.  I hope you don't die anytime soon.  I'd rather for you to continue your wretched existence and self loathing for a while longer.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2021, 06:01:58 PM »
Absolutely. Guy comes on here and hides behind his keyboard, a total unknown coward, talking tough "I'll say it to your face" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2021, 07:00:50 PM »
Absolutely. Guy comes on here and hides behind his keyboard, a total unknown coward, talking tough "I'll say it to your face" ::)

Right?  It's actually funny how he doesn't see how transparently obvious it is too. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2021, 07:22:05 PM »
For someone constantly wishing others would die, you are closer to the grave than anyone else.  One foot in the grave and the other crutch on a banana peel.  Kind of a shame really.  I hope you don't die anytime soon.  I'd rather for you to continue your wretched existence and self loathing for a while longer.

You only know that which you are told, little one.  So then...What to tell you.  I know you.   You and others of your kind are accursed for your betrayals and all will relish your just recompense at the hands of your own.  And no.  I am not going to dumb it down for you.  Shaken?  Indeed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2021, 08:04:25 PM »
in the 20 years you've been here, when have you talked shit to someone's face?

Never....because no matter who the haters were, I would put it out there when I would be at an expo or show..even the Olympia, no one from here came up to me (speaking of the shit talkers)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2021, 07:13:43 AM »
You only know that which you are told, little one.  So then...What to tell you.  I know you.   You and others of your kind are accursed for your betrayals and all will relish your just recompense at the hands of your own.  And no.  I am not going to dumb it down for you.  Shaken?  Indeed.

You try hard at spouting pseudo intellect gibberish.  It never works.  Limp on out of here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2021, 07:16:01 AM »
Right?  It's actually funny how he doesn't see how transparently obvious it is too.

The fact that you think someone says they will speak in person as they do on here is some kind of grandiose claim only highlights what cucks you guys are.