Author Topic: This is BERZERK FURY!!!!!!  (Read 19010 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: This is BERZERK FURY!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2007, 01:41:58 PM »
maybe if he got a personality transplant

as long as he keeps his mouth closed
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2007, 01:42:41 PM »
bitter? it's just an observation. sarcams whole deal is reviewing peoples physique, it turns out he's full of shit. and you spend hour after hour talking down pumps physique, when it probably is closer to sarcasms, than anyone else here.

the irony.

brutal melting down bluto

you are done on here
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2007, 01:43:12 PM »
6'2" and what looks to be 225lbs......dude looks good!
225??? are u crazy

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2007, 01:44:09 PM »
Bezerkfury has impressed the hell outta me......dude's a beast....an absolute pussy wreckin machine!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2007, 01:44:37 PM »
225??? are u crazy

what do you think of bf's pic

does he look better than you expected
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2007, 01:44:46 PM »
brutal melting down bluto

you are done on here

so you agree with sq? you must otherwise you wouldnt post that.

in your mind, a guy with a physique like bf is "damn big" and got "big arms"

where the fuck do you live? pakistan?

i just got home from the gym, and every teenager on there look like that - or bigger
i dont think one kid was smaller.

and these are teenagers, walking around in shorts and flipflops, doing a few set of benches and curls.

bf would fit right in.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2007, 01:46:02 PM »
Bezerkfury has impressed the hell outta me......dude's a beast....an absolute pussy wreckin machine!!

hahaha, thanks big guy. I'd look like a runt next to a 300 pound monster like you. I look good next to most college kids and that's about it.

Bluto, why are you so pissed off? Calm down, it's just a picture.  ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2007, 01:46:06 PM »
225??? are u crazy

At 6'2"?  I think that's a good estimate....I'm within 10lbs I'd guess.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2007, 01:46:11 PM »

haha you are funny, who knew  ???
I'm Nick's role model!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2007, 01:46:46 PM »
so you agree with sq? you must otherwise you wouldnt post that.

in your mind, a guy with a physique like bf is "damn big" and got "big arms"

where the fuck do you live? pakistan?

i just got home from the gym, and every teenager on there look like that - or bigger
i dont think one kid was smaller.

and these are teenagers, walking around in shorts and flipflops, doing a few set of benches and curls.

bf would fit right in.

why so angry

is it because he is bigger than you
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2007, 01:47:26 PM »
You're getting blasted in the contest. Hope this helps.  ;D
what did i say, the trendy look nowadays is to look like a tennis pro..........you're a typical circuit training guy

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2007, 01:48:48 PM »
what did i say, the trendy look nowadays is to look like a tennis pro..........you're a typical circuit training guy
and your at risk for a heart attack and stroke

fury has good size to him---just cause he can see his dick doesnt mean he's small ;D ;D ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2007, 01:49:09 PM »
Is that what u call a beast.....hahaha.......y ou workout at Bally's or some cute little fitness center

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2007, 01:49:32 PM »
At 6'2"?  I think that's a good estimate....I'm within 10lbs I'd guess.

Almost 215 now. I said I'm 207 in that pic but it's probably between than and 210. I weigh myself maybe once every 4 months, though so who knows.

Yup, considering my favorite lifts are squat and deadlift. You got me, fattie!!!!!!

Is that what u call a beast.....hahaha.......y ou workout at Bally's or some cute little fitness center

You see his pics? He's 300 pounds and looks 3x the size of you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2007, 01:50:15 PM »
hahaha, thanks big guy. I'd look like a runt next to a 300 pound monster like you. I look good next to most college kids and that's about it.

Bluto, why are you so pissed off? Calm down, it's just a picture.  ::)

im not pissed off, but if i sound bitter it's because the whole y board is a bunch of cowards that pat eachothers back and takes turn sucking dick.
the problem with this, if we look past the homosexuality, is that nobody can be trusted, it's just bullshit. like a bunch of women talking.

kinda missed the times when people fought and show some balls. guess im the only one left.
Z

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2007, 01:50:45 PM »
haha, the Michelin Man aka pumphard is going to have a coronary, you guys gotta let up on "him"  HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAH

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2007, 01:51:35 PM »
im not pissed off, but if i sound bitter it's because the whole y board is a bunch of cowards that pat eachothers back and takes turn sucking dick.
the problem with this, if we look past the homosexuality, is that nobody can be trusted, it's just bullshit. like a bunch of women talking.

kinda missed the times when people fought and show some balls. guess im the only one left.

It got old. Bring something new to the table pussy. Try posting your pic. I'm sure there will be plenty of shit talking about it.  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »

ah the suffering

the sweet sweet suffering
T

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2007, 01:54:50 PM »

no your whole act is a schtick

you purposely are on the other side of any and every arguement regardless of what it is

you word and opinions mean nothing because of this----------you have no real opinions cause every thing you do is an act

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2007, 01:55:25 PM »
He just posted his pictures on the Y, fo r as much crap as he talks he sure is tiny

Thats pretty embarrasing for a guy thats been training for 8 years, and its pretty obvious your on the sauce.  Your such an idiot, next time you post a pic, just a little tip,  make sure you get rid of all the excess water...........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2007, 01:56:23 PM »
haha, the Michelin Man aka pumphard is going to have a coronary, you guys gotta let up on "him"  HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAH
where's your pic

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »
What did this solve, you're still a little bitch.......

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2007, 01:57:56 PM »
no your whole act is a schtick

you purposely are on the other side of any and every arguement regardless of what it is

you word and opinions mean nothing because of this----------you have no real opinions cause every thing you do is an act

like when?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2007, 01:58:12 PM »
Thats pretty embarrasing for a guy thats been training for 8 years, and its pretty obvious your on the sauce.  Your such an idiot, next time you post a pic, just a little tip,  make sure you get rid of all the excess water...........

HAHAHAHAHA, the sauce. That's fucking gold. I'd love to see what I'd look like on gear. Probably hit 230 on my first cycle. Are you really that bitter that you're going to spew this bullshit now? The arms could use more definition in that pic, but that's what happens when you don't work out for 6 months because of a bad back. Move along, your physique is trash and so is your reputation after this cop out.

You're melting like a pussy.

By the way, I've been lifting seriously for maybe 2 years. I still don't eat right.

PS, the Heckler owns you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2007, 01:59:32 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA, the sauce. That's fucking gold. I'd love to see what I'd look like on gear. Probably hit 230 on my first cycle. Are you really that bitter that you're going to spew this bullshit now? The arms could use more definition in that pic, but that's what happens when you don't work out for 6 months because of a bad back. Move along, your physique is trash and so is your reputation after this cop out.

You're melting like a pussy.

By the way, I've been lifting seriously for maybe 2 years. I still don't eat right.
hahahahha, he's so stupid that he doesn't even realize that he gave you a compliment by saying you're "obviously on the sauce".