Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

WRECKING CREW!!!!!!!! VEGAS WELCOMES YOU!!!!!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

JimmyTheFish:

--- Quote from: superstarbillygram on March 23, 2007, 03:53:43 PM ---sweet!... i got a fight there on the 10th of june, we'll party after my win.

--- End quote ---

fill me in bro............what fight?

jaejonna:
Im coming to town on June 2nd to the 9th Jimmy!!!!
I looking to get some hoes when Im not 'felting' the fish down at the tables.... tonight, im going to make short work out of these donkeys at the Borgata

SS:

--- Quote from: JimmyTheFish on March 23, 2007, 03:55:24 PM ---fill me in bro............what fight?

--- End quote ---
pumphard challenged me to a fight on the 10th of june all exspences paid ill keep you up to date when i hear more.

JimmyTheFish:

--- Quote from: jaejonna on March 23, 2007, 04:09:05 PM ---Im coming to town on June 2nd to the 9th Jimmy!!!!
I looking to get some hoes when Im not 'felting' the fish down at the tables.... tonight, im going to make short work out of these donkeys at the Borgata

--- End quote ---

Borgata is a cool place................... cant hold a candle to the Wynn though

Vegas Rules!!!!!!!!

JimmyTheFish:

--- Quote from: superstarbillygram on March 23, 2007, 04:12:20 PM ---pumphard challenged me to a fight on the 10th of june all exspences paid ill keep you up to date when i hear more.

--- End quote ---

haha let me know where -- I would love to be there 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version