Author Topic: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project  (Read 141295 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project
« Reply #275 on: November 06, 2015, 09:12:53 AM »
All this doesn't matter 150 lbs or 170 lbs these 2 numbers mean u don't have any muscle. If u just start snorting coke lol u will have your goal in no time lol none of my business but McDonald's is shit for nutrition don't eat that shit doesn't even taste good. There is no point in being 5 percent if u don't have mass u gonna strip away all that fat to see what your ribs and bones in your clavicle? Just curious as to what is driving u towards this look? and using aas to do it

you're kidding right

p.s. he weighs 170 at my height  8)

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #276 on: November 06, 2015, 10:54:21 AM »
Yeah, that dude claims 6 ft and 170-175 lbs and has 18+ inch arms and decent legs. So, 170 is a good enough size for a small framed natty 5'11"-6'0", if truly shredded and taking a nice dose of trenbolona  :D
If I was dj I would take some tren around 700 mg a week some test or anadrola close to a gram and some masteron, do that for a while and get up to like 200-210, THEN get ripped. You will stay pretty lean anyways with that stack  ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #277 on: November 06, 2015, 11:17:31 AM »
you're kidding right

p.s. he weighs 170 at my height  8)

dj he has great full arms ,,weighs 170 with no torso thickness tho,,from the side chest and back is shallow,he' has lean arms but chest is smooth no veins like his arms..i have said you would look pretty dan thick at 190 to 200 lbs blown up eating and on the stack mentioned by other guys here,,you will still be pretty hard but water filled look and big in clothes...take a few months chill and train heavy but smart..post more pics now then blow up show that look do it....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #278 on: November 06, 2015, 11:23:44 AM »
Yeah, that dude claims 6 ft and 170-175 lbs and has 18+ inch arms and decent legs. So, 170 is a good enough size for a small framed natty 5'11"-6'0", if truly shredded and taking a nice dose of trenbolona  :D
If I was dj I would take some tren around 700 mg a week some test or anadrola close to a gram and some masteron, do that for a while and get up to like 200-210, THEN get ripped. You will stay pretty lean anyways with that stack  ;)

it's pretty funny you say that coz that's the exact cycle that god himself ie. gh 15 laid out for me  :D :D :D

he's the stack he gave me: 150 mg tren eod
                                     200 mg test prop eod
                                     100 mg mast eod
                                     100 mg drol ed

are you 15 bro  ???

dj he has great full arms ,,weighs 170 with no torso thickness tho,,from the side chest and back is shallow,he' has lean arms but chest is smooth no veins like his arms..i have said you would look pretty dan thick at 190 to 200 lbs blown up eating and on the stack mentioned by other guys here,,you will still be pretty hard but water filled look and big in clothes...take a few months chill and train heavy but smart..post more pics now then blow up show that look do it....

thanks for the good words bro

maybe i'll run god's stack after i get a bit more cash, but you know me and my stubborn ways  :D :D :D

p.s. i pulled a buck 55 for 10 full reps, last night, and yes, that was near max effort for me lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: November 06, 2015, 01:47:57 PM »

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: November 06, 2015, 02:10:36 PM »
http://nattyornot.com/is-simeon-panda-natural-bodybuilder/
Who weighs 170 at your height?
Zach Zeiler, the guy in the video above. He is actually 6 ft and I think dj is 5'11". Simeon Panda is 6'1" and 235 and is huge.

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #281 on: November 06, 2015, 02:50:33 PM »
it's pretty funny you say that coz that's the exact cycle that god himself ie. gh 15 laid out for me  :D :D :D

he's the stack he gave me: 150 mg tren eod
                                     200 mg test prop eod
                                     100 mg mast eod
                                     100 mg drol ed

are you 15 bro  ???

thanks for the good words bro

maybe i'll run god's stack after i get a bit more cash, but you know me and my stubborn ways  :D :D :D

p.s. i pulled a buck 55 for 10 full reps, last night, and yes, that was near max effort for me lol
Lol I'm not gh15   :P But yeah, that sounds good, is that superdrol or halodrol or what?  Yeah man, run that stack or something similar when you can and eat lol get above 200 lbs. How old are you?
Do you mean you pulled 155 for 10 on deadlifts  ???  ??? ??? Pretty impressive  :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2015, 12:40:36 PM »
good news fellas

i gained ack 4 pounds over the last 4 days and i'm still as lean  8) 8)

i didn't train the past three days and it gave me the rest i needed 

i overtrain and it fucks up my gains

like god says... YOU GROW OUTSIDE THE GYM, YOU GROOOOOWWWWW OUTSIDE THE GYM, YOU GROOOOOOWWWWWW OOOOOUTSSSSSIDE THE GYM

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »
good news fellas

i gained ack 4 pounds over the last 4 days and i'm still as lean  8) 8)

i didn't train the past three days and it gave me the rest i needed 

i overtrain and it fucks up my gains

like god says... YOU GROW OUTSIDE THE GYM, YOU GROOOOOWWWWW OUTSIDE THE GYM, YOU GROOOOOOWWWWWW OOOOOUTSSSSSIDE THE GYM
Lol. Did you change your stack? Those 4 lbs are just water and what did you eat to gain those 4 lbs back fella?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2015, 02:32:27 PM »
Lol. Did you change your stack? Those 4 lbs are just water and what did you eat to gain those 4 lbs back fella?

just didn't train and rested

also i took two big shits before weighing in so it's wasn't food in the gut  ;)

and my a skinfold went down half a mm

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2015, 03:10:30 PM »
just didn't train and rested

also i took two big shits before weighing in so it's wasn't food in the gut  ;)

and my a skinfold went down half a mm

Where are the pics though ??? ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2015, 05:32:45 PM »
Where are the pics though ??? ???

the schmo, er my friend with the quality camera left town so i either gotta find a new schmo or get a new camera phone

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2015, 06:02:19 PM »
"don't think i'd make it, but i bet i'd might"  8)

FUCK YEAH buck seventy five at five percent HERE I COME  8) 8) 8)

and i'll stay at five percent while i do it  ;) GERMANIC GENETICS FTMFW

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2015, 06:05:24 PM »
p.s. Zeiler is a GERMANIC surname, just like ZANE, MENTZER, PLATZ, WOLF, RUHL and ARNOLD 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2015, 07:55:28 PM »
some damn strong training tunes, be blasting dis shit when i bust up bis and back tomorrow  8)

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo...  ;D

and nice cock no homo

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2015, 09:12:29 PM »
the schmo, er my friend with the quality camera left town so i either gotta find a new schmo or get a new camera phone

Lmao. I take all my progress pics myself. Temporizer function in smartphone fella  ;) Also, I think you should stop worrying about being ripped while growing. Just get FVCKING MASSIVE on 1g + of gear and eat... do it for a few months and then you can stay ripped all your life with good size  8) you won't be above 10-12% anyways even at 200 + lbs with those dosages. Keep the masteron all the time and you will avoid too much bloat.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2015, 04:23:00 AM »
Lmao. I take all my progress pics myself. Temporizer function in smartphone fella  ;) Also, I think you should stop worrying about being ripped while growing. Just get FVCKING MASSIVE on 1g + of gear and eat... do it for a few months and then you can stay ripped all your life with good size  8) you won't be above 10-12% anyways even at 200 + lbs with those dosages. Keep the masteron all the time and you will avoid too much bloat.

i see you're following me around to other threads chief, funny stuff  :D :D :D

fyi, i don't want to be big  ;)

p.s. analblow is on 250 mg of test only with wheels like this

high does is not needed  ;)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: November 12, 2015, 06:48:37 AM »
You need size dude.
Lots of it.

WW is wider than you man, I know he will quote this to compliment his sorry ass self, but fuck it...
?

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #293 on: November 12, 2015, 02:02:58 PM »
i see you're following me around to other threads chief, funny stuff  :D :D :D

fyi, i don't want to be big  ;)

p.s. analblow is on 250 mg of test only with wheels like this

high does is not needed  ;)

You are an idiot   >:(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #294 on: November 12, 2015, 02:23:41 PM »
You are an idiot   >:(

lol

why's that

do you think analblow is lying about his dose

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #295 on: November 12, 2015, 03:49:54 PM »
lol

why's that

do you think analblow is lying about his dose
Fuck yes. Don't trust anyone lol. You say you don't wanna be big, but do you realize with the gh15 protocol and what I told you to do you will only be 170-180 at a dry and legit 5%  ??? ???
Also, I think you are old, right? 35+. Even those numbers would be hard to reach without a little GH  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #296 on: November 12, 2015, 04:25:15 PM »
analblow is nuts, but he's a honest guy, so i believe him

p.s. 180 at a dry and legit 5% is a BIG fucking guy, even at my height

you gotta remember bro, my wrists are less than six inches around, when you got TINY joints like this each added pound looks that much bigger  ;)

some jumbo joint turd won't look as good at 180 at a dry and legit 5% as a tiny joint guy like me  8)

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #297 on: November 12, 2015, 04:34:11 PM »
Do you think I don't know about small joints  ??? I'm an ectomorph myself and my wrists are small too. They probably would be around 6 inches if I was ripped. For me as a natty to stay lean I have to stay 140-155 and I'm 5'10,5". I'd be happy with anything between 170-190 shredded to the bone juiced 8) Same as you, except I wouldn't mind being big-ish. Still no money though and no legit contacts, so natty for a few years more still. Right now I'm 172 and I plan not to weigh more than 165 ever again as a natty, so time to cut  ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: November 12, 2015, 04:35:18 PM »
stop defending your build, you wear size medium t shirt and don't look like you lift with a shirt on.

FAIL.
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #299 on: November 12, 2015, 04:57:31 PM »
Do you think I don't know about small joints  ??? I'm an ectomorph myself and my wrists are small too. They probably would be around 6 inches if I was ripped. For me as a natty to stay lean I have to stay 140-155 and I'm 5'10,5". I'd be happy with anything between 170-190 shredded to the bone juiced 8) Same as you, except I wouldn't mind being big-ish. Still no money though and no legit contacts, so natty for a few years more still. Right now I'm 172 and I plan not to weigh more than 165 ever again as a natty, so time to cut  ;D

the question is... what's big

Zane looked better at 185 than he did at 200 and both times he was at the same bodyfat ie. stage contest weight

why did he look better lighter? because he lost his lines and aesthetics at the bigger weight