Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

Anyone got pics of thier first year?

(1/2) > >>

MrHat:
Hello All,
Just started BB about 9 months ago  five of which have been bulking.Feel and look like a tuby piece of shit at the moment.Would love to cut up and see what I have, but  of course that would be detremental to my long term goal to get SWOLE! ;-) So Im asking any of you guys out there if you have some before and after pics of your first year for inspiration.Or your first bulk/cut etc.
Thank's  ;D

Sir William Idol:
bulking or not you should never be a "tubby piece of shit"  even if bulking keep it less than 20%, hopefully more around 15%.  if you're so fat you have no idea whats underneath, how do you even know if you're gaining muscle?

MrHat:

--- Quote from: Sir William Idol on February 25, 2006, 12:33:48 PM ---bulking or not you should never be a "tubby piece of shit"  even if bulking keep it less than 20%, hopefully more around 15%.  if you're so fat you have no idea whats underneath, how do you even know if you're gaining muscle?

--- End quote ---

Thanks im under 20% though, I think?  :-\

candidate2025:
well im at about 19% and i can see everything underneath...'cept abs.

jeffrey.:

--- Quote from: candidate2025 on February 26, 2006, 09:14:44 PM ---well im at about 19% and i can see everything underneath...'cept abs.

--- End quote ---
lol....man 19% ............awesome genetics ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version