Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

The Mature thread

<< < (1519/1530) > >>

DroppingPlates:

--- Quote from: Charlys69 on May 25, 2017, 06:25:39 AM ---finish with lighter weights.....feel the Motion, trying to get a pump...not easy for mid 50īs... :-\

today morning before shower, non Training day (without pump)

--- End quote ---

Have you tried taking beetroot juice 2-3 hours before training? Personally I don't believe that getting a pump is necessary for growth, and often I only achieve this in my arms, chest & legs. It's a good feeling tho..

Anyway, you're still in great shape when I see your level of vascularity :)

Charlys69:
before Training i take a pre-Workout Supplement with creatine, Beta-Alanin, citrullin, AAKG.....20 Minutes before (from a german Company/ironmax). My last meal before Training is 2 hours before Training. In the morning my first Calories is 50g Whey-Isolate + 4 g extra Leucin + 4 g Creatin with water, about 30-60 Minutes before breakfast. The Picture (in the morning) is on empty stomach, maybe 10 Minutes after wake-up.

"getting a pump" i try in the 2nd half of my workouts...my Training is holistic......using different rep-ranges, rest times, ....looking for a "good mix", but not stress too much my tendoms, Joints...with my Training-style back in my 20īs 30īs 40īs i would kill myself today. When you Train you feel if your Body can handle good with that Kind of stress or not.....

njflex:

--- Quote from: Charlys69 on May 25, 2017, 06:25:39 AM ---finish with lighter weights.....feel the Motion, trying to get a pump...not easy for mid 50īs... :-\

today morning before shower, non Training day (without pump)

--- End quote ---
nice...

Charlys69:
last 3-4 weeks was going well...bit stronger, same weight, think shape is getting better....tommorrow Long flight to Abu Dhabi, and after to Bangkok.

259 lbs. act.

Primemuscle:
I've noticed a fellow who seems to do the same routine every time I see him at the gym. He's a big guy who appears to be very muscular, but not particularly fit. What is interesting about his routine is that he uses really light weight resistance and an average number of reps, 8-10 on every exercise he does. he moves from one exercise to the next with a minimum of rest. His routine seems to work for him. His delts, triceps and biceps are very large.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version