Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

55 years + 9 months", 255lbs....still training since Arnold won his last Mr. O

<< < (13/15) > >>

ThisisOverload:
Inspirational.  Keep pushing weights in Deutschland.

Charlys69:
i do....trained a lot outdoor cause the gyms where closed for About 8 weeks….last Weekend my first Training in a public Gym. World Gym Cologne last Saturday...

Body-Buildah:
be careful running all that gear at your age, even blood works doesnt really tell whats going on inside
looking great btw

Charlys69:
believe or not.....i am for 8 + years of from steroids, but decide with age 55 with my doctor to do a TRT. instead of every 12-14 days 1ml of Testosterone, i do 0,5-0,6 ml (equal to 125-150 mg) every 6 days. that lead with enanthate to more stable blood levels. all my kidney, liver, cholesterol levels are in normal range...Every 3-4 months i do let some blood out, cause with long term, even a TRT my hämatokrit get a bit up, but not really out of the normal range (up to 48, than do a "Aderlass", did not name the english word, when you take a bit blood away. For my heart i do 5 times Cardio a week, sometimes only 15, sometimes 45 minutes (bout 2 hours cardio a week). now with 57 years of age. my height is about 6 "2,5", in cm excatly 190 cm. Current weight 248 lbs

never ever used GH, or the harder Steroids like Tren, or vetenrary roids. many years ago, more than 15-20 years i used some d-bol (6 x 5mg) a day + Testosterone (max 500mg/week, 2 inj. Sustanon a week). was much heavier that time, but not in the same shape. So, for me it´s easier to get inshape with lower hormone intake, than with higher which will bloat me more.

Primemuscle:
Thanks for your posts which are right on target. This is what Getbig should be all about and isn't, unfortunately. Calibered2x called you an arrogant asshole. Not sure where he's getting that impression. You seem to me like someone who has successfully maintained a great build throughout your adult life.

We have a couple of things in common. When I was first starting out training as a teenager, my doctor had me on 5 mg D-bol per day and a testosterone shot once a week. For several years, I have been on doctor prescribed TRT. It is my experience that sensible steroid use can give one a real boost. I've trained for a very long time just like you have, actually longer (60 years). At 76, I am healthy, although nowhere near as muscular as you. I do some cardio work most days. My hematocrit  started creeping up, but is still in range. Donating blood is one way to keep it in check. Also drink tons of water and I read grapefruit juice can help lower it. One thing we don't have in common is a full head of hair. I am bald. LOL.

Have COVID-19 pandemic restrictions caused you any inconvenience training?  Are gyms in Germany still open?  Do you have a home gym?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version