Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

55 years + 9 months", 255lbs....still training since Arnold won his last Mr. O

<< < (14/15) > >>

Teutonic Knight 1:

--- Quote from: Charlys69 on June 02, 2020, 11:02:33 AM ---i do....trained a lot outdoor cause the gyms where closed for About 8 weeks….last Weekend my first Training in a public Gym. World Gym Cologne last Saturday...

--- End quote ---

Charlys, inform youself WHO is Primemuscle (aka Saggy)  ;).

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on September 05, 2020, 03:20:02 PM ---Thanks for your posts which are right on target. This is what Getbig should be all about and isn't, unfortunately. Calibered2x called you an arrogant asshole. Not sure where he's getting that impression. You seem to me like someone who has successfully maintained a great build throughout your adult life.

We have a couple of things in common. When I was first starting out training as a teenager, my doctor had me on 5 mg D-bol per day and a testosterone shot once a week. For several years, I have been on doctor prescribed TRT. It is my experience that sensible steroid use can give one a real boost. I've trained for a very long time just like you have, actually longer (60 years). At 76, I am healthy, although nowhere near as muscular as you. I do some cardio work most days. My hematocrit  started creeping up, but is still in range. Donating blood is one way to keep it in check. Also drink tons of water and I read grapefruit juice can help lower it. One thing we don't have in common is a full head of hair. I am bald. LOL.

Have COVID-19 pandemic restrictions caused you any inconvenience training?  Are gyms in Germany still open?  Do you have a home gym?

--- End quote ---
Prime, your doctor put you on dbol and test as a teen? For what?  Note to Charly: TRT is steroids.

oldtimer1:
I use to talk with Casey Viator on another board when he was alive. He use to say all his blood work came back perfect. I told him there is more to health than blood work. Such things as resting heart rate. How fast your heart rate comes down after exercising. Blood pressure is another. V02 max is a heart health predictor in terms of risk.  Sadly he had a heart attack and died months after. I could have one today too. 

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: IroNat on September 06, 2020, 05:46:57 PM ---Prime, your doctor put you on dbol and test as a teen? For what?  Note to Charly: TRT is steroids.

--- End quote ---

I was 5'11" and weighed 126 lbs. I ate like a horse, drinking several banana with egg milkshakes a day. But, I still couldn't add weight. My parents took me to the doctor. He could find no obvious health issues that would cause me to be unable to gain weight. He thought these meds might help and he was right. I quickly went up to 144 lbs and by eighteen I weighed about 175 lbs which I what I weigh today.

My grandson is 23 years old, he's a good eater. He is 6'1" tall and weighs about 155 lbs, after recently adding some weigh. My dad was 6'6" and at age 27 he weighed around 172 lbs. My mom was 5'8" and barely weighed 120 lbs all of her adult life. What can I say, we are a skinny family.  :)

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on September 05, 2020, 03:20:02 PM ---Thanks for your posts which are right on target. This is what Getbig should be all about and isn't, unfortunately. Calibered2x called you an arrogant asshole. Not sure where he's getting that impression. You seem to me like someone who has successfully maintained a great build throughout your adult life.

We have a couple of things in common. When I was first starting out training as a teenager, my doctor had me on 5 mg D-bol per day and a testosterone shot once a week. For several years, I have been on doctor prescribed TRT. It is my experience that sensible steroid use can give one a real boost. I've trained for a very long time just like you have, actually longer (60 years). At 76, I am healthy, although nowhere near as muscular as you. I do some cardio work most days. My hematocrit  started creeping up, but is still in range. Donating blood is one way to keep it in check. Also drink tons of water and I read grapefruit juice can help lower it. One thing we don't have in common is a full head of hair. I am bald. LOL.

Have COVID-19 pandemic restrictions caused you any inconvenience training?  Are gyms in Germany still open?  Do you have a home gym?

--- End quote ---

Can you send me your doctors contact details pls 👍🏻  😂🤣😂🤣😂

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version