Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Logs and Info

Oldtimer1

<< < (405/469) > >>

IroNat:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on May 19, 2022, 03:27:10 PM ---Anyone heard from Rich?

--- End quote ---

He quit Getbig because some a-hole was emailing him personally and harassing him.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: IroNat on May 19, 2022, 03:50:34 PM ---He quit Getbig because some a-hole was emailing him personally and harassing him.

--- End quote ---

Who was the a-hole?  Was it the mayor of Regina?  Or someone else?

IroNat:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on May 19, 2022, 03:55:25 PM ---Who was the a-hole?  Was it the mayor of Regina?  Or someone else?

--- End quote ---

No idea but I doubt it was Josh.

ThisisOverload:
That's lame.

Wonder who it was?

Definitely wasn't Josh.

oldtimer1:
Is it safe to come back?  I'm sure nobody cares but I left because of harassing emails. No one knows my email here except two people.  One day I noticed an email and it was threatening. It mentioned getbig and how he had all my passwords and my cloud account. As proof he sent me a picture of my wife and a famous MMA champ. I was shocked. My social media accounts are not open to the public. He started showing me the contents of my emails which further shocked me.  He claimed if you don't believe my capabilities here's proof. He showed me family pictures of members here.  Did he just lift them from facebook and Instagram?  I don't know. I had to leave when my brother in law a really decent human who is a psychiatrist starting getting harassing  phone calls to his office mentioning get big. The guy is a saint of a doctor that has helped so many people.
 That's when I stopped posting here. Some of the email accounts the person said he had the passwords were mine and some he claimed were mine weren't. I started to think is Josh capable of this?  What did I do to piss him off? If I did anything I really don't mean to offend. I did some soul searching and I thought it's either my conservative politics posts or my anti steroid stance.  I just found it amazing that someone could be so obsessed with me.

I will give this another try. If it doesn't work out I will never ever sign on again. Got that Josh if it's you. If I offended you say the word and I will be gone.

I have been training hard. I'm nearly 65.  I don't use any drugs or even hormone replacement. The closest I got is using clomid 7 years ago. I use zero anything. I think I spelled clomid right. Another Doc told me some studies show an increase in brain cancer so I stopped after maybe a month of using it and I never returned.

Regarding training I'm not using heavy weights anymore. My joints are protesting. Going to use light weights with a full range of motion with a slow cadence.  I thought I would use high reps but I came to the conclusion that reps in the traditional 6 to12 can work if short rests between sets are used.  I'm not in anyway a bodybuilder. I'm just into fitness. I use bodyweight, weights and cardio to achieve that. Still doing boxing drills though I haven't been in the ring for almost 40 years.

You can laugh at my body. I do. I'm not a bodybuilder. I'm much leaner now then when this picture was taken 6 months ago. I think I'm not a complete mess nearing 65.  Like I said I'm leaner now. Maybe I will put up an updated picture but I'm afraid knowing this site I will be mocked, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version