Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

I need help: I keep sinning by making love to my wife.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 15, 2022, 12:33:31 AM ---However, the bible states clearly that sexual intercourse is an inconvenient and debasing necessity that we are tasked with as retribution for the fall of man. It should only be undertaken when the purpose is to ensure the survival of our species.

--- End quote ---

What specific Bible verses clearly state this?

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on March 03, 2022, 01:20:10 PM ---Not sure if serious.

By all means stop having sex with her.

Remember divorce is a sin too, so when she's banging someone else you are still stuck with her.

--- End quote ---

He should watch as you, me and Taffin make his wife air tight.  If we do our jobs, he won't want to cork her any more.  Problem solved.

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on March 03, 2022, 11:21:05 PM ---He should watch as you, me and Taffin make his wife air tight.  If we do our jobs, he won't want to cork her any more.  Problem solved.

--- End quote ---

LMAO, Abraham, for the love of God, please! Comport yourself as a gentleman. This is a serious thread! The thought of you brutes making my beloved wife airtight is too much to take.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on March 04, 2022, 12:03:46 AM ---LMAO, Abraham, for the love of God, please! Comport yourself as a gentleman. This is a serious thread! The thought of you brutes making my beloved wife airtight is too much to take.

--- End quote ---

We'll be gentle.   ::)

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on March 04, 2022, 12:17:43 AM ---We'll be gentle.   ::)

--- End quote ---

Not making any promises. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version