Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

I need help: I keep sinning by making love to my wife.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: falco on January 15, 2022, 11:12:59 AM ---Imagine yourself 10 years later regreting not have bonded sexually with your wife just because what someone else wrote centuries ago.
Pretty dumb whright?

--- End quote ---

It would be dumb if my actions did not have such grave consequences. God does not take kindly to disrespect and although I wish that making love to my wife was not a sin - the Bible does state that it is. If I want to be a good man then I cannot cherry pick only the parts that sit well with me.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 16, 2022, 11:04:52 AM ---It would be dumb if my actions did not have such grave consequences. God does not take kindly to disrespect and although I wish that making love to my wife was not a sin - the bible does state that it is. If I want to be a good man then I cannot cherry pick only the parts that sit well with me.

--- End quote ---
Or you could just stop taking life advice from desert sheep herders from thousands of years ago.

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on January 16, 2022, 11:56:52 AM ---Or you could just stop taking life advice from desert sheep herders from thousands of years ago.

--- End quote ---

I don't think their (lack of) professional credentials should weaken the content of their claims. God speaks to all who will listen - not just high-flying CEOs. But, TBH, I wish Man of Steel was still here so he could give me advice on how he managed to stop sinning and remain celibate but still happily married.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 17, 2022, 02:28:10 AM ---I don't think their (lack of) professional credentials should weaken the content of their claims. God speaks to all who will listen - not just high-flying CEOs. But, TBH, I wish Man of Steel was still here so he could give me advice on how he managed to stop sinning and remain celibate but still happily married.

--- End quote ---
Why do you need another deity to communicate with you? Trust yourself.

ThisisOverload:
Not sure if serious.

By all means stop having sex with her.

Remember divorce is a sin too, so when she's banging someone else you are still stuck with her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version