Author Topic: Gift to the Haters  (Read 18186 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Gift to the Haters
« Reply #350 on: May 16, 2022, 09:25:51 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: May 16, 2022, 09:33:13 AM »
Bhanky is going in reverse.

high heart rate = short life

the lower the heart rate the longer an animal lives
A Galapagos tortoise has a heart rate of six beats per minute and lives for 177 years. A rabbit, on the other hand, has an average heart rate of 209 beats per minute and lives only nine years.

https://www.lispine.com/blog/resting-heart-rate-important-indication-health/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #352 on: May 16, 2022, 09:45:15 AM »
TRANSLATION: - I`m scared to post them cuz I know they will show all my glaring weaknesses.

I have had more food to eat today tha  you eat in a week so no not going to throw up mid afternoon belly shots. This is from today just now. Hard to get a good pic as sun is directly overhead need more angle.

What glaring weakness???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: May 16, 2022, 09:46:29 AM »

love handles of peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: May 16, 2022, 09:49:54 AM »

love handles of peace

Again some people actually eat during the day I dont have any damn fat on my body I have shredded obliques every morning

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #355 on: May 16, 2022, 09:58:56 AM »
Not bad at all....now post the rest....bet you wont.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: May 16, 2022, 10:00:13 AM »
Again some people actually eat during the day I dont have any damn fat on my body I have shredded obliques every morning
Obliques ??

Dont you mean intercostals and serratus??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: May 16, 2022, 10:01:21 AM »
Not bad at all....now post the rest....bet you wont.  ;D

The rest are all frontal shots so far today I have eaten
2 bacon sandwiches
1 belgium waffle
2 tacos
1 Polish Kielbasa

and I woke uop with a stomach ache I have some intestinal discomfort and bloating and a hernia not trying to squeeze my abs to death right now full of food

You will just claim my food belly is fat and I am bloated that I have a 40 inch belly and no taper which is nonsense I have a belly full of food

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2022, 10:04:24 AM »
high heart rate = short life

the lower the heart rate the longer an animal lives
A Galapagos tortoise has a heart rate of six beats per minute and lives for 177 years. A rabbit, on the other hand, has an average heart rate of 209 beats per minute and lives only nine years.

https://www.lispine.com/blog/resting-heart-rate-important-indication-health/

You fuckers trying to live forever or are you trying to bodybuild do you want to getbig or not by all means cut your calories to starvation rations and walk around at 150lbs you will probably live longer have fun I am going to do what I enjoy doing

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #359 on: May 16, 2022, 10:09:45 AM »
2 bacon sandwiches
2 tacos
1 Polish Kielbasa

and I woke uop with a stomach ache I have some intestinal discomfort and bloating and a hernia not trying to squeeze my abs to death right now full of food

You will just claim my food belly is fat and I am bloated that I have a 40 inch belly and no taper which is nonsense I have a belly full of food

Maybe try laying off the pizza, tacos, burgers, bacon, shakes, onion rings, etc, etc...?

As a long term sufferer, you will have a dietician approved plan to follow when your Crohnorexia plays up, right?  Do they recommend fast food?  (Genuine question, try not to be offensive in your answer)
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: May 16, 2022, 10:13:16 AM »
Maybe try laying off the pizza, tacos, burgers, bacon, shakes, onion rings, etc, etc...?

As a long term sufferer, you will have a dietician approved plan to follow when your Crohnorexia plays up, right?  Do they recommend fast food?  (Genuine question, try not to be offensive in your answer)

Dietician the fuck is wrong with you people probably all have personal trainers as well grown men still don't know what the fuck you are doing depending on others. I have a high metabolism when I can eat I eat as much as I can you will get nowhere on chicken and white rice.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2022, 10:20:25 AM »

he doesnt suffer from crohnes, he just shits blood because he has piles from all the pyramid shits

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2022, 10:20:46 AM »

1 Polish Kielbasa

and I woke uop with a stomach ache

Next time try chewing it first :).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: May 16, 2022, 10:21:28 AM »
Jesus fuck you want me to spend all day taking pics for you it's 80 degrees I am going to enjoy the pool and maybe walk the beach that is a back double bicep pic per your request the lats everyone here claims I don't have look great in it

How is it old I took it at 8:52 am today

did you give up your day to post all the photos or are you baby-sitting?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: May 16, 2022, 10:39:19 AM »
2 bacon sandwiches
1 belgium waffle
2 tacos
1 Polish Kielbasa
Tried and true bodybiulding foods there buddy......prop.  "D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: May 16, 2022, 10:43:18 AM »
did you give up your day to post all the photos or are you baby-sitting?

Harley was dead so threw a drip charger on it will go to beach later at  pool back and forth to house

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: May 16, 2022, 10:43:24 AM »
I have had more food to eat today tha  you eat in a week so no not going to throw up mid afternoon belly shots. This is from today just now. Hard to get a good pic as sun is directly overhead need more angle.

What glaring weakness???

Another lie from Dr Healy.

You claimed you had no idea about bodybuilding.

Yet, here you posting a Lat spread. One of the harder BB poses.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: May 16, 2022, 10:52:35 AM »
Harley was dead so threw a drip charger on it will go to beach later at  pool back and forth to house

Thought you had a job interview today?

PO getting in the way today huh? have to stay at home.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: May 16, 2022, 12:29:04 PM »
2 bacon sandwiches
1 belgium waffle
2 tacos
1 Polish Kielbasa

Vince is Polish?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #369 on: May 16, 2022, 12:31:41 PM »
Bhank loves kielbasa.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #370 on: May 16, 2022, 12:33:23 PM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #371 on: May 16, 2022, 12:47:59 PM »
2 bacon sandwiches
1 belgium waffle
2 tacos
1 Polish Kielbasa

and I woke uop with a stomach ache I
have some intestinal discomfort and bloating and a hernia not trying to squeeze my abs to death right now full of food

Gee, I wonder why?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #372 on: May 16, 2022, 03:11:29 PM »

Dietician the fuck is wrong with you people probably all have personal trainers as well grown men still don't know what the fuck you are doing depending on others. I have a high metabolism when I can eat I eat as much as I can you will get nowhere on chicken and white rice.

Sigh... I tried...

I thought it reasonable to assume that with such a serious disorder you had sought medical advice - like for your other 1001 ailments - seemed logical - obviously not

And I know you have a fast metabolism, I keep telling you it's your genetics - you want credit for something (being lean) you don't earn.  You've said many times you don't diet or do cardio.
 And eating lots of shit isn't an achievement, you're just lucky you stay lean.  Or are you now going to claim metabolic rate is not genetic..?..?

(Cue rant about training since 3 years old, cutting weight for wrasslin, choking old men, ad nauseum...)

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: May 16, 2022, 03:14:44 PM »

Sigh... I tried...

I thought it reasonable to assume that with such a serious disorder you had sought medical advice - like for your other 1001 ailments - seemed logical - obviously not

And I know you have a fast metabolism, I keep telling you it's your genetics - you want credit for something (being lean) you don't earn.  You've said many times you don't diet or do cardio.
 And eating lots of shit isn't an achievement, you're just lucky you stay lean.  Or are you now going to claim metabolic rate is not genetic..?..?

(Cue rant about training since 3 years old, cutting weight for wrasslin, choking old men, ad nauseum...)

How the fuck do you not realize a lifetime of trainig  has given me my current metabolism

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: May 16, 2022, 03:18:06 PM »

Sigh... I tried...

guy has a shit metabolism, he just eats and shits it all out so fast he gets nothing from his food, it just falls straight through him

Poor guy spends hundreds of dollars a month on food and gets nothing from it

I would hate to be like that
I probably eat 1/20th of the food he eats in a week and can maintain 220lbs relatively lean