Author Topic: Over 600 photos from this weekends contest!! LOOK!!  (Read 2334 times)

MrBiggz22

• Getbig II
  • Get in where `ya fit in!!
Over 600 photos from this weekends contest!! LOOK!!
« on: July 12, 2006, 05:38:47 PM »
Yes guys, I have just uploaded close to 700 photos,... yes I said almost 700 photos that I shot at the Louisiana State Championships this past weekend which had over 80 competitors!! Checkout the contestants and compare the winners and losers.

Thanks for looking,
MrBiggz
www.LaBodybuilding.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Over 600 photos from this weekends contest!! LOOK!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 12:06:53 PM »
Dude,

How about investing $500 in a new website? That has to be the most dated, counterintuitive, flamingtext.com, crappy site I've seen lately. Don't be such a cheap bastard -- almost everyone on this board does websites for a living!

Special "Zero Tolerance" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 03:51:20 AM »
Dude,

How about investing $500 in a new website? That has to be the most dated, counterintuitive, flamingtext.com, crappy site I've seen lately. Don't be such a cheap bastard -- almost everyone on this board does websites for a living!

Special "Zero Tolerance" Ed

I guess he actually DOES bodybuilding or at least covers events rather than developing websites.  ::)

Thanks for posting the pics- cool to see events in other states.

Mike

MrBiggz22

• Getbig II
  • Get in where `ya fit in!!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 05:06:30 PM »
Thanks denvmuscle, for the response. In response to Special Ed, We do cover all Louisiana bodybuilding shows and I don`t ask for a dime for the pictures. We at LaBodybuilding.com post the pictures and events so that the great local and regional bodybuilders as well as fitness/figure contestants in Louisiana can have a site to go to, to show off all of their hard work. What`s the harm in that I ask? Also "Special", where`s your website?

MrBiggz,
Staying real to the game,
www.LABodybuilding.com

p.s..Hey Special, it must have caught your attention, just a little, you obviously checked it out,...Have a blessed day!!