Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN

<< < (3/18) > >>

Marty Champions:

--- Quote from: alexxx on August 31, 2006, 06:33:37 PM ---You just lost all ot the support you had from me.

--- End quote ---

alexxx i need your support my friend, i dont feel like totally getting in a religuous debate, i am a man of goodwill , i beleive in a god, there are 10000's of faiths who are you or i to say which 'faith' is right my friend. i am here to do only good

Marty Champions:

--- Quote from: corinth on August 31, 2006, 06:35:09 PM ---daddy waddy, tell the truth, you just smoked a fat one and you're eating a bag of cheetos right now aren't you?

--- End quote ---

well i dont exactly like devulging peices of my daily life, i would say it is a possibility on any giving day though, i will think that after eating this food my intramuscular triglyceride levels are full

but cannaboids do stimulate our natural cannaboids in the brain, also cannibis blocks some oxygen which inturn makes us work harder which is good, sort of like running at high altitudes

The True Adonis:
Legendary advice.  Tell them what to eat so they can be a ripped God. Educate them on the ways of a warrior.

corinth:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on August 31, 2006, 06:40:43 PM ---well i dont exactly like devulging peices of my daily life, i would say it is a possibility on any giving day though, i will think that after eating this food my intramuscular triglyceride levels are full

but cannaboids do stimulate our natural cannaboids in the brain, also cannibis blocks some oxygen which inturn makes us work harder which is good, sort of like running at high altitudes

--- End quote ---

I'll take that as a yes...peace be with you my brother

Marty Champions:

--- Quote from: The True Adonis on August 31, 2006, 06:41:37 PM ---Legendary advice.  Tell them what to eat so they can be a ripped God. Educate them on the ways of a warrior.

--- End quote ---

adonis- must we spoon feed all these twisted apes? why cant they be enlightend like our superior race?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version