Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN

<< < (4/18) > >>

AVBG:

--- Quote from: The True Adonis on August 31, 2006, 06:41:37 PM ---Legendary advice.  Tell them what to eat so they can be a ripped God. Educate them on the ways of a warrior.

--- End quote ---

Monster love between two adult men who speaketh crap..  ;D

Marty Champions:
yesterday was a fantastic workout. while the juiceheads were working out in groups of 6-8 lifting heavy dumbells resting atleast 5-10 minutes between sets everyone one of them looked a bloated mess doing dumbell rows with 100 or so pounds. pie weight for me considering they only did 2 or 3 sets, i would do atleast 40 sets with that weight. they had no lines, while they had bloat and size my physique was superior, and my face was beautiful looking in the mirror last night i was truly  a great man, i would feel the envious stares radiating on my skin like as if it were the ozone layer protecting me from all the nonsensical myths about overtraining and other mythical nonsensitivy

AVBG:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on August 31, 2006, 06:50:32 PM ---yesterday was a fantastic workout. while the juiceheads were working out in groups of 6-8 lifting heavy dumbells resting atleast 5-10 minutes between sets everyone one of them looked a bloated mess doing dumbell rows with 100 or so pounds. pie weight for me considering they only did 2 or 3 sets, i would do atleast 40 sets with that weight. they had no lines, while they had bloat and size my physique was superior, and my face was beautiful looking in the mirror last night i was truly  a great man, i would feel the envious stares radiating on my skin like as if it were the ozone layer protecting me from all the nonsensical myths about overtraining and other mythical nonsensitivy

--- End quote ---

LOL  ;D ::) :-X

Marty Champions:
i take it back alexx i am not going to be the antichrist, i thought for a second the bible was referring to me, but i dont know, i dont want to lose one of my great friends the GREAT ALEXX MAN BEAST!

MikeThaMachine:
Daddywaddy I am sorry and this has nothing to do with your physique but your a fucking retard, did you graduate from school, did you even attend a school with English as the primary language. Sorry but these ?'s must be asked ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version