Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN

<< < (2/18) > >>

Marty Champions:
i wouldve worked out today but had faaaaaaar too much food on my stomach to workout and im still eating hahaha. i have much better workouts the day AFTER i pig out, then my workouts get progressivly worse until i have the next pig out day when dieting, write thsi down children and study the ways of the waddy

Marty Champions:

--- Quote from: alexxx on August 31, 2006, 06:29:09 PM ---Tell me more about these champion chips you plan on conquering.

--- End quote ---

these champion chips are little special chips that i plan on feeding all of the weightlifting children of the world when i become the 'antichrist'

alexxx:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on August 31, 2006, 06:32:40 PM ---these champion chips are little special chips that i plan on feeding all of the weightlifting children of the world when i become the 'antichrist'

--- End quote ---

You just lost all ot the support you had from me.

Marty Champions:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on August 31, 2006, 06:32:40 PM ---these champion chips are little special chips that i plan on feeding all of the weightlifting children of the world when i become the 'antichrist'

--- End quote ---

i hopes my termenology is not too offensive, i am a man of goodwill and harmonious intuitions. im am not really an 'antichrist' this is just what they call me in the bible, i am really a good guy. i love u all

corinth:
daddy waddy, tell the truth, you just smoked a fat one and you're eating a bag of cheetos right now aren't you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version