Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN

<< < (18/18)

unskinny:
Looks like Anthony Michael Hall has started lifting.  Wow, striations at 160lbs, must be tough.

JOHN MATRIX:
you're just jealous cause the only 'striations' you have are the rolls on the back of your head

TheGoldenPrince:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on August 31, 2006, 06:30:09 PM ---i wouldve worked out today but had faaaaaaar too much food on my stomach to workout and im still eating hahaha. i have much better workouts the day AFTER i pig out, then my workouts get progressivly worse until i have the next pig out day when dieting, write thsi down children and study the ways of the waddy

--- End quote ---

LOL@ways of the waddy. ;D

Kwon:

--- Quote from: Marty Champions on August 31, 2006, 06:50:32 PM ---yesterday was a fantastic workout. while the juiceheads were working out in groups of 6-8 lifting heavy dumbells resting atleast 5-10 minutes between sets everyone one of them looked a bloated mess doing dumbell rows with 100 or so pounds. pie weight for me considering they only did 2 or 3 sets, i would do atleast 40 sets with that weight. they had no lines, while they had bloat and size my physique was superior, and my face was beautiful looking in the mirror last night i was truly  a great man, i would feel the envious stares radiating on my skin like as if it were the ozone layer protecting me from all the nonsensical myths about overtraining and other mythical nonsensitivy

--- End quote ---

Gotta love the ways of the waddy!

Kwon:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on August 31, 2006, 06:57:51 PM ---
Good pictures.  Striations are on point and pretty good.  Obviously due to the high sugar content you had...... ;D

Sigh....I wish I was 21 again....

--- End quote ---

Who isn't?

20-30s was a great time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version