Author Topic: My theory on Steve Blechman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11751 times)

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: My theory on Steve Blechman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2006, 06:12:39 PM »
  Aren't Romano and Valentino still nowhere?  :D

:o

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2006, 06:55:08 PM »
So John, you're a straight talker...   why do you think Blechman is such a homo?

Remember when Blechman came on here basically said that Romano lies?
HAHA, RON.....

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2006, 07:00:22 PM »
the first muscular development i ever read was the melvin anthony issue with branch warrenns first leg article in it and in the opening pages the title to blechmans column was "you have to lift weights to read md, because we are so frickin huge" with that picture of bsteve flexing his 13 inch gunsright next to it. hahahahaha.  he seems like a cool guy but i dont understand why he is the editor of a bodybuilding magazine....same with romano..you would thnk if their whole lives were dedicated to the sport, they would at least participate.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2006, 07:03:53 PM »
the first muscular development i ever read was the melvin anthony issue with branch warrenns first leg article in it and in the opening pages the title to blechmans column was "you have to lift weights to read md, because we are so frickin huge" with that picture of bsteve flexing his 13 inch gunsright next to it. hahahahaha.  he seems like a cool guy but i dont understand why he is the editor of a bodybuilding magazine....same with romano..you would thnk if their whole lives were dedicated to the sport, they would at least participate.

Monster truth.

"13 inch guns" with his sleeves rolled up...........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2006, 07:04:08 PM »
Remember when Blechman came on here basically said that Romano lies?

No, I don't remember.  Why don't you refresh our memory?

So John, you're a straight talker...   why do you think Blechman is such a homo?

That's your impression, bro.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but, upon what facts do you state it?  Do you know that Steve is a homo?  Like, as in first hand experience?  I've known him and his wife and his kids for 16 years, I've never had any reason to think he's a homo, so i don't think it.  Don't put words in my mouth.  If you think he is a homo, then perhaps you'd like to share how you know?

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2006, 07:05:47 PM »
And where are you, douche bag??? Hiding behind a phony screen name with the rest of the punks with no balls and big mouths jerking off to some guys avatar?  It's only human nature to mock what we don't understand.  The sad part is having to admit that a skeezy piece of shit like you is included in the group. 

Oh... I always wanted to ask, did you f**k your mother first, or your sister?  Or was it the dog?  Or couldn't you tell?

You sound real articulate for a number 2 guy in MD.
Why is it bothering you that someone is "hiding" behind a keyboard. People just express opinion (like you do in your column). Harsh comments about your "Boss Blechman" are just result of his actions (towards Lee Priest for example).
John, you are a company man just like Chic with IFBB. I know it's ridiculous that you would come here and admit that your boss is a just a punk, but you cant deny that your magazine is two faced. Only few years ago you were bashing steroid users and whn nobody was buying that garbage you switched to glorifying juice.
I have a question for you though, what if someone decides to reveal their identity and say it to your face, what would you do? Or what would your boss do?

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2006, 07:07:00 PM »
If he is not a homo, then maybe give him some tips on style. He needs it.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2006, 07:07:25 PM »
Well John, he didn't directly call you a liar. He something along the lines of, you embelish the truth. He put it nicely.

Steve said it regarding your Pecker-Blekman "meeting" write up.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2006, 07:09:10 PM »
No, I don't remember.  Why don't you refresh our memory?

That's your impression, bro.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but, upon what facts do you state it?  Do you know that Steve is a homo?  Like, as in first hand experience?  I've known him and his wife and his kids for 16 years, I've never had any reason to think he's a homo, so i don't think it.  Don't put words in my mouth.  If you think he is a homo, then perhaps you'd like to share how you know?

No kidding?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2006, 07:22:52 PM »
Steve is a homo?

Take a good look at these pics.  What do you think?  ::)

Ron: "I am lazy."

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2006, 07:30:05 PM »
You sound real articulate for a number 2 guy in MD.
Why is it bothering you that someone is "hiding" behind a keyboard. People just express opinion (like you do in your column). Harsh comments about your "Boss Blechman" are just result of his actions (towards Lee Priest for example).
John, you are a company man just like Chic with IFBB. I know it's ridiculous that you would come here and admit that your boss is a just a punk, but you cant deny that your magazine is two faced. Only few years ago you were bashing steroid users and whn nobody was buying that garbage you switched to glorifying juice.
I have a question for you though, what if someone decides to reveal their identity and say it to your face, what would you do? Or what would your boss do?

You're absolutely right.  I take it back.  It was a momentary laps in judgement.... I hadn't gotten high yet. And, you're right about the harsh comments.  But, it doesn't really bother me that they come from guys "hiding behind their keyboard" (god, that sounds so Kamali-ish) I just think that people should know what they are talking about before they post something.  And, I believe the debate should stick to the facts - not to demean someone by poking fun at how they look.

Lee Priest and Steve Blechman's business should have been kept between them.  Since it was made public, I think the sentiment leans toward Lee because he's the athlete, and Steve represents the Establishment and makes business decisions that represents what is good for his company.  I can see how people wouldn't like that, and you have a right to dislike his actions.  But he didn't do anything any other CEO of any company wouldn't do.  No one is assured employment forever.  MD constantly changes it's roster.  

And, yes, we are guilty of searching for our niche, and in so doing took opposing sides at different times.  Okay, so what? We're trying to be successful.  We made a decision the industry and the fans didn't like.  But that was almost a decade ago.  We've obviously seen the error of our ways.  Where is it written that because we are a magazine we can't improve?

If someone identified themselves to me I would talk to them.  If they have a beef with me I'd like to know why.  If they are misinformed I'd like the chance to set it straight.  I don't expect everyone to like me, but if you're going to dislike me, then you should at least have the right reason.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2006, 07:59:01 PM »
Take a good look at these pics.  What do you think?  ::)

No, if he was gay, he'd accessorize better

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2006, 08:01:29 PM »
No, if he was gay, he'd accessorize better

So you're saying he's a wannabe homo?

I'll defer to your expertise, Tim.   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »
And, yes, we are guilty of searching for our niche, and in so doing took opposing sides at different times.  Okay, so what? We're trying to be successful.  We made a decision the industry and the fans didn't like.  But that was almost a decade ago.  We've obviously seen the error of our ways.

here's a thought.  when ever you need to make a decision regarding the magazine, ask yourself "What would Grimek do?"

larger_format

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2006, 08:23:57 PM »

"married with kids" also describes Pastor Ted Haggard
you know the holy roller that used church funds to get those rubdowns/drugs from a
Colorado "bodybuilder

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
  • What does not kill u ... will only make u stronger
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2006, 08:33:41 PM »
here's a thought.  when ever you need to make a decision regarding the magazine, ask yourself "What would Grimek do?"
WWGD
100% clean!

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2006, 08:59:46 PM »

Yeah!!  What would Grimek do???  If only I knew.....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2006, 09:06:49 PM »
"married with kids" also describes Pastor Ted Haggard
you know the holy roller that used church funds to get those rubdowns/drugs from a
Colorado "bodybuilder

five kids and said he was 'steady' with his wife  ::)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2006, 09:07:29 PM »

Beggars can't be choosers!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2006, 09:08:23 PM »
Come on John, you know exactly what Grimek would do....

Whip up a Hoffmans Proteen shake and do a few sets of squats with the magic circle!!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2006, 09:10:54 PM »

I have a copy of every issue that he published.  You're welcome to peruse them.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »
Whip up a Hoffmans Proteen shake and do a few sets of squats with the magic circle!!

The magic cirlce was Peary Raider's.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2006, 09:16:19 PM »
The magic cirlce was Peary Raider's.

Yeah, I know...

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
  • What does not kill u ... will only make u stronger
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2006, 09:18:00 PM »
magic stick is vinces
100% clean!

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2006, 09:31:14 PM »
Come on John, you know exactly what Grimek would do....

Ah, Weider's arch nemesis!!  I wonder if Grimek was really that mindless to pamper Hoffman like that.  I like Grimek.  Didn't he play both sides though?