Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 28360 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2023, 02:47:56 PM »
Hoping and predicting Demetia Joe strokes out on live TV.
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #251 on: November 21, 2023, 09:46:12 PM »
I doubt Biden could pass a mental exam.

"I am pleased to report that President Trump's overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional.

Trump medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, health
Trump's physician said the former president's performance on cognitive exams was 'exceptional'
By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published November 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-medical-report-released-biden-faces-concerns-age-health

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2023, 11:46:38 PM »
Actually it’s not. Trump can articulate while Biden can’t form a sentence. Trump kept us out of wars while Biden has us in 2 with other piling on the brink of not just WWIII but a Civil War and terrorist cells that have walked through our open borders just waiting for their orders……NONE of which I guarantee you’re not ready for.

Coach you wrote "None of which I guarantee you're not ready for," (double negative). Some folks claim Biden who is 80 years old cannot articulate. What is your excuse? Your old voice to text one?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2023, 11:49:41 PM »
I doubt Biden could pass a mental exam.

"I am pleased to report that President Trump's overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional.

Trump medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, health
Trump's physician said the former president's performance on cognitive exams was 'exceptional'
By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published November 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-medical-report-released-biden-faces-concerns-age-health

It is difficult to fail a physical exam that you authored yourself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2023, 10:27:19 AM »
It is difficult to fail a physical exam that you authored yourself.

It's difficult to fail a mental exam when you refuse to take one.  Like Biden.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #255 on: November 24, 2023, 12:27:39 PM »
It's difficult to fail a mental exam when you refuse to take one.  Like Biden.

Or Trumpy.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: November 24, 2023, 03:29:07 PM »
Or Trumpy.
Trump passed all cognitive tests, Clown!
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2023, 03:38:55 PM »

Sure he did.   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2023, 06:41:22 PM »

-Or so Trump says. It is not unheard of for folks to utilize doctors who will support what the person wishes to convey regardless of if it is truthful. Folks use doctors’ excuses all the time to convince their employer they were legitimately 'out sick'. Is it that difficult to conceive where someone might hire/pay doctors to provide them with glowing mental and physical health reports?
Just for laughs, what does Biden’s physician report about his cognitive health?
Rather than take a doctor’s word about a public person’s cognitive abilities, why not observe how that person conducts themself and draw your own conclusions as a non-expert. No one is going to hold you to what you conclude.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #259 on: November 25, 2023, 04:55:18 AM »
Pedo Joe - yep fully in Charge of his mental faculties

;D :D ;D :D ;D

Yes & I have a very Nice Bridge to sell You.   ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #260 on: November 25, 2023, 08:22:49 AM »
Rather than take a doctor’s word about a public person’s cognitive abilities, why not observe how that person conducts themself and draw your own conclusions as a non-expert. No one is going to hold you to what you conclude.

Using this as a litmus test, taking politics and partisanship out of this Trump destroys Biden in this context.  Even folks on the left like Maher, Bell, etc recognize this.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: November 25, 2023, 10:14:01 AM »
Using this as a litmus test, taking politics and partisanship out of this Trump destroys Biden in this context.  Even folks on the left like Maher, Bell, etc recognize this.

I don't disagree. If this were the only consideration, Trump seems 'more alive' than Biden. I have seen this when comparing their physical mobility. Biden often looks unsteady on his feet. Also, Biden sometimes pauses when he speaks, which could be a sign of diminished cognitive function. But since he is a known stutterer, this also could be the reason Biden pauses when speaking. I have a friend who stutters. Pausing is one way he tries to keep it under control.

Being almost an octogenarian myself, I am aware of how our sense of balance can be negatively affected as we age. Although I have only had one serious fall, that fall made me fearful of this happening again. This affects how surefooted I feel. As for cognitive health, there are times when it takes me a moment to remember something, like what I walked out to the kitchen to get. LOL! Of course, being old and somewhat of a worrier, each time something like this happens, I make note of it. At my last annual physical, my cognitive health was fine.

As we should, we expect a lot of our leaders. Any weakness they exhibit is magnified not only by the public. but also, by the media. As with other 'celebrities' some folks are more inclined to be critical of their shortcomings. Anyone who is in the limelight is more subjected to criticism. Like you apparently have, I too have heard comments from some folks about how we currently have no good choices when it comes to the 2024 Presidential election. Some have outright bluntly stated that Biden is too old for the job. However, if age were the only factor, at approximately 2 1/2 years Biden's junior, Trump is no youngster.

While Trump may or may not be better off cognitively, he is more of a loose cannon then Biden who if nothing else is composed. Some of Trump's comments and actions are way beyond the norm and not in a good way. IMO, Trump is either mentally unbalanced or he pretends to be. Which, if that is the case, I am not sure how it gives him any advantage besides excusing his often-outlandish behavior.

It is my sincere hope that somehow, we the voters have at least u]two[/u] better choices, of who to elect as our next President than we do at this moment - both a democrat and a republican. An independent would be fine too except they rarely ever get much traction in a Presidential election.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: November 25, 2023, 02:06:11 PM »
I don't disagree. If this were the only consideration, Trump seems 'more alive' than Biden. I have seen this when comparing their physical mobility. Biden often looks unsteady on his feet. Also, Biden sometimes pauses when he speaks, which could be a sign of diminished cognitive function. But since he is a known stutterer, this also could be the reason Biden pauses when speaking. I have a friend who stutters. Pausing is one way he tries to keep it under control.

Being almost an octogenarian myself, I am aware of how our sense of balance can be negatively affected as we age. Although I have only had one serious fall, that fall made me fearful of this happening again. This affects how surefooted I feel. As for cognitive health, there are times when it takes me a moment to remember something, like what I walked out to the kitchen to get. LOL! Of course, being old and somewhat of a worrier, each time something like this happens, I make note of it. At my last annual physical, my cognitive health was fine.

As we should, we expect a lot of our leaders. Any weakness they exhibit is magnified not only by the public. but also, by the media. As with other 'celebrities' some folks are more inclined to be critical of their shortcomings. Anyone who is in the limelight is more subjected to criticism. Like you apparently have, I too have heard comments from some folks about how we currently have no good choices when it comes to the 2024 Presidential election. Some have outright bluntly stated that Biden is too old for the job. However, if age were the only factor, at approximately 2 1/2 years Biden's junior, Trump is no youngster.

While Trump may or may not be better off cognitively, he is more of a loose cannon then Biden who if nothing else is composed. Some of Trump's comments and actions are way beyond the norm and not in a good way. IMO, Trump is either mentally unbalanced or he pretends to be. Which, if that is the case, I am not sure how it gives him any advantage besides excusing his often-outlandish behavior.

It is my sincere hope that somehow, we the voters have at least u]two[/u] better choices, of who to elect as our next President than we do at this moment - both a democrat and a republican. An independent would be fine too except they rarely ever get much traction in a Presidential election.

FFS Prime - Take the rose tinted glasses off.

Biden is Fucked
He can't be left to walk on his own as he wanders off aimlessly
He can't even be onstage without someone to direct him
He losses track of what he's saying constantly
He makes up mumbo jumbo words
He forgets what he's saying
He's distracted by 7yr old girls
He's continually lying

Just to name a few & you're making excuses for him
& trying to white wash his demented carry ons.

Stick a Big Fork in Him he's Fucking well done.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: November 25, 2023, 02:27:34 PM »
FFS Prime - Take the rose tinted glasses off.

Biden is Fucked
He can't be left to walk on his own as he wanders off aimlessly
He can't even be onstage without someone to direct him
He losses track of what he's saying constantly
He makes up mumbo jumbo words
He forgets what he's saying
He's distracted by 7yr old girls
He's continually lying

Just to name a few & you're making excuses for him
& trying to white wash his demented carry ons.

Stick a Big Fork in Him he's Fucking well done.

Apparently you believe it is your job to take exception with whatever I post even when the post/reply is in agreement.

This morning I watched Biden's report on the situation in Gaza and Israel concerning the release of hostages. He was impressive, not only with the content of what he said but the manner in which he said it... calm, cool and collected comes to mind. And he didn't stumble, fall, or wander away from the mic.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #264 on: November 25, 2023, 03:57:19 PM »

I agree with a lot of this.  I wish we had two different candidates, but if it's the same, I have to go trump. 

His "loose cannon" style (I don't particularly care for it, but it has it's moments), doesn't lead to policy disasters.  So much of what he did turned out to be correct - getting rid of NAFTA, Abraham accords, rolling back regulations, the border wall, making cruelty to animals a federal offense, etc...So if he goes head to head with Biden, it's an easy call for me.  And I will be always grateful for him exposing media, big tech, DOJ, and FBI corruption.

And I totally believe Putin doesn't invade Ukraine under Trump's watch, not to say it wouldn't happen after.

Given all that, this could finally be the election where the 3rd party candidate has a viable shot, but I haven't done enough research on the numbers and data to be comfortable making that statement.

Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: November 25, 2023, 09:17:53 PM »

If, you are willing to ingore sociopathic narcissistic traits, you may have a point. But you would be ignoring the facts. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2023, 09:15:08 AM »
If, you are willing to ingore sociopathic narcissistic traits, you may have a point. But you would be ignoring the facts.

I’ll take those traits over Biden and his puppeteers destroying this country and the world any day. I don’t get my “feelings” hurt

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2023, 10:17:07 AM »

Anyone who seeks the presidency exhibits these traits.  No sane person would want it.

But we were talking about cognitive ability, not personality traits.  Trump destroys Biden in this context.  To say otherwise is to ignore the facts.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2023, 11:25:30 AM »
Anyone who seeks the presidency exhibits these traits.  No sane person would want it.

But we were talking about cognitive ability, not personality traits.  Trump destroys Biden in this context.  To say otherwise is to ignore the facts.

Not being an expert on other folks’ cognitive health, I try not to make judgments based on issues I am not well-versed in. Could you give us some examples of what you believe are Biden's cognitive abilities or lack thereof as they relate to his mental processes that are involved in knowing, learning, and understanding. The degree of someone's sociopathic narcissistic imbalances is equally if not more important than their cognitive proficiency.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2023, 11:34:11 AM »
Not being an expert on other folks’ cognitive health, I try not to make judgments based on issues I am not well-versed in. Could you give us some examples of what you believe are Biden's cognitive abilities or lack thereof as they relate to his mental processes that are involved in knowing, learning, and understanding. The degree of someone's sociopathic narcissistic imbalances is equally if not more important than their cognitive proficiency.
You don't have to be an "expert" to know that Demented Joe has significant cognitive loss. Do you just play a retard on Getbig or are you really retarded. Your stupidity is boundless!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 26, 2023, 11:36:00 AM »
I am not an expert on other folks’ cognitive health. I try not to make judgments on issues I am not well-versed in. Could you give us some examples of what you believe are Biden's cognitive abilities or lack thereof as they relate to his mental processes that are involved in knowing, learning, and the  understanding.

You are clearly Joking or deliberately playing dumb
How many examples of Him - Stumbling , Mumbling , Losing track of what
he's saying, Wandering off aimlessly, making up mumbo jumbo words,
falling off bikes, falling up stairs, going past entry points when directed,
Saying Salute the marines to the marines & not saluting them,etc have
been posted on here & all over the internet.

How much do want to ignore it all.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: November 26, 2023, 12:26:54 PM »

You are clearly Joking or deliberately playing dumb
How many examples of Him - Stumbling , Mumbling , Losing track of what
he's saying, Wandering off aimlessly, making up mumbo jumbo words,
falling off bikes, falling up stairs, going past entry points when directed,
Saying Salute the marines to the marines & not saluting them,etc have
been posted on here & all over the internet.

How much do want to ignore it all.  ::)

One thing I learned since Trump came on the scene is that you can't believe everything you see in the media, including or particularly on Twitter. Guess who I learned this from?  Answer: MAGA nut jobs and other far right idiots who discounted whatever the media reveals Trump doing and saying, especially when it was/is not flattering.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2023, 12:34:18 PM »
One thing I learned since Trump came on the scene is that you can't believe everything you see in the media, including or particularly on Twitter. Guess who I learned this from?  Answer: MAGA nut jobs and other far right idiots who discounted whatever the media reveals Trump doing and saying, especially when it was/is not flattering.
You also believe it's ok to suck cock while your dying wife lays at home.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2023, 12:41:12 PM »
You also believe it's ok to suck cock while your dying wife lays at home.

One can always tell when some folks, like you have failed in a conversation and have nothing worthwhile left to post because they will stoop to juvenile, vulgar insults and name calling.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2023, 12:43:53 PM »
One can always tell when some folks, like you have failed in a conversation and have nothing worthwhile left to post because they will stoop to juvenile, vulgar insults and name calling.
That's all you're worth, Dolt!
T