Author Topic: titus fate?: how long before he 1)becomes prison enforcer 2)top male ho?  (Read 7085 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
when titus goes to jail, what will be his fate and how long will it take? either he becomes the top enforcer/bad ass or he becomes number 1 gang banged/rape victim in the showers, and perhaps "  because he just has to survive" becomes favorite male ho to the lifers who run the prison?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: titus fate?: how long before he 1)becomes prison enforcer 2)top male ho?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 06:34:39 AM »
when titus goes to jail, what will be his fate and how long will it take? either he becomes the top enforcer/bad ass or he becomes number 1 gang banged/rape victim in the showers, and perhaps "  because he just has to survive" becomes favorite male ho to the lifers who run the prison?
Maybe like oj he will get off  ;) And why would you or anyone else care what happens too him,is it because when you went to county lock up you were passed around like a joint..
p

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 06:48:16 AM »
he's done time before, he'll be alright
It hasn't helped...

KTMckay

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 06:50:52 AM »
he's done time before, he'll be alright
hes now known as a killer. thats pretty crazy to see someone whos killed a person before. i dont like to think id mess with someone whos thought its okay to kill someone at one point in their life... especially after theyve lost everything while having so much....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 04:38:25 AM »
hes now known as a killer. thats pretty crazy to see someone whos killed a person before. i dont like to think id mess with someone whos thought its okay to kill someone at one point in their life... especially after theyve lost everything while having so much....

nuts like craig compartmentalize the truth.  his ego is so grande he's convinced himself already he's not guilty of any crimes.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 06:15:25 AM »
I wonder if FRYTUS has himself a prague yet, you know a little bitch that folds his clothes and sucks him off.

I am guessing yes....

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 07:07:53 AM »
Titus may do poorly.  He hasn't got money or gang connections.
X

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 06:24:00 AM »
Right now he is in county.. which aint shit. LV county jail is full of prostitutes and drunks. a few crack heads. and the rest is just minor shit. im sure titus sits at a steel bench watching tv doing push ups and dips between seats. Other then that hes playing spades and eating three square. He's just craig titus in there i doubt anyone gives a fuck really.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 08:38:18 AM »
I don't think Clark county is anything like la county jail.  That place is a shit hole.  People be beggin to go to prison after being there.
Most are all show no go!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 09:28:13 AM »
titus will be a gang victim, many times
X

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 09:50:06 AM »

Only problem with that theory is it doesn't take much for a man to kill a woman..so Craig is not going to be feared bu other inmates for being a bad ass murderer.  He's gonna be looked at like a punk...a former celebrity (lol) and perhaps a target.

Of course it depends on how well he behaves in prison and if he can keep his mouth shut long enough to make some friends behind bars.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 01:17:14 PM »
his love tunnel will hurt for a while
X

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 05:20:58 PM »
  LV county jail is full of prostitutes and drunks, a few crack heads.

So...is this why Kelly is doing so well inspiring the female ranks? They are the same hookers and drunks that she and Craig banged night after night?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2022, 11:56:34 AM »

Quality post by "Tom"   ::) ::)