Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

HAHA who is the pussy mod whos deleting my posts?

<< < (5/5)

Beks:
 8)

MisterMagoo:

--- Quote from: usmokepole on March 30, 2007, 04:36:34 PM ---ok. ill get a judge(of course you will be able to reject the judge). ill get back to you in a day or two. as i work weekends as im a student and dont post all that much on the weekends. so sometime next week when its good for you and me we'll do it.

we will clarify the information used, and the format.

--- End quote ---

god, how many rules do you want for this? you're acting like this is a formal debate. earlier you said we only have a day? come on man, i never know how often i can get online. two weekends ago i had a good four days with fuck all to do but lately i've been on for bursts. i'd also be curious as to how we're going to safeguard against plagiarism. and we have to make sure that our initial positions are clearly outlined so there's no cheating by way of changing the debate.

hate to say, but i think this is a stupid idea outside of just a standard debate, hell if i know why you're dumb enough to try and make a wager out of it.

Necrosis:

--- Quote from: MisterMagoo on April 01, 2007, 11:39:14 AM ---god, how many rules do you want for this? you're acting like this is a formal debate. earlier you said we only have a day? come on man, i never know how often i can get online. two weekends ago i had a good four days with fuck all to do but lately i've been on for bursts. i'd also be curious as to how we're going to safeguard against plagiarism. and we have to make sure that our initial positions are clearly outlined so there's no cheating by way of changing the debate.

hate to say, but i think this is a stupid idea outside of just a standard debate, hell if i know why you're dumb enough to try and make a wager out of it.

--- End quote ---

how could it not be a formal debate but have some objective criteria on which to base a winner?

i dont really care, im in the middle of finals right now. sure think of something up, im was trying to make some guidelines if it was to be done properly. why do i need to set the rules.

a standard debate would do just fine. ill post something when i get time to start it off. or you can, either way the point of making a wager is almost impossible to negotiate fairly, over the internet, unless done in a hour or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version