Author Topic: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats  (Read 40116 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2008, 05:25:04 PM »
If you train 4,5, 6 days a week, you will speak to everyone who is in there on a regular basis-even if just to say "hey, how's it going".

If you have been going to the gym for a year and don't know anyone, not even to say hello, then you must only go once a month.
I don't know, I go 4 times a week and I only talk to less than half of the "regulars".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2008, 05:26:04 PM »
I don't know, I go 4 times a week and I only talk to less than half of the "regulars".

But that's because they're avoiding you "stinky"
Z

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »
by the way, here it is:

there dude. you claimed 545x5 squatting to parallel. if you can hit it for a SINGLE i'll be amazed.

545 LMFAO he couldn't un-rack 545 nevermind squat to parallel 5 times

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2008, 05:26:43 PM »

after a while it's hard to avoid chatting with some, though. especially if you train alone, because you're gonna need a spot once in a while.

no shit, for one of my vids (the beltless squat), a dude just up and offered to hold the camera. i was trying to position it on a bench and he just said "here lemme do that for ya".

545 LMFAO he couldn't un-rack 545 nevermind squat to parallel 5 times

he's more than welcome to prove that he can. :)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2008, 05:26:49 PM »
Maybe thats why JV is such a tub of shit, he spends his entire W/O talking to people who just want him to go away!
I am a big baby

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2008, 05:27:15 PM »
If you train 4,5, 6 days a week, you will speak to everyone who is in there on a regular basis-even if just to say "hey, how's it going".

I smile at a chick if she is good looking, sometimes broads come up and introduce themselves or say something like "didn't I meet you at so and so" etc. But no fkn way am I there to talk to dudes. Polite and cordial? Yes. Make it a point to befriend other guys at the gym? Hell no.
E

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2008, 05:28:33 PM »

If you have been going to the gym for a year and don't know anyone, not even to say hello, then you must only go once a month.

Sorry JV, gotta STRONGLY DISAGREE with that one.  

The gym is the one place I don't mind being labeled a "prick".  I'm not friendly, I mean, I 'm not rude or mean or anything...but I keep my head down and I avoid conversations or getting to know anyone.  My old gym I trained at for almost 5 years and I just recently learned the names of a few guys...but that's the way I like it!  I don't go to the gym to "be happy", I've got a starbucks down the street for that.  8)  
just not good enough

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2008, 05:29:41 PM »

The gym is the one place I don't mind being labeled a "prick".  I'm not friendly, I mean, I 'm not rude or mean or anything...but I keep my head down and I avoid conversations or getting to know anyone.  My old gym I trained at for almost 5 years and I just recently learned the names of a few guys...but that's the way I like it!  I don't go to the gym to "be happy", I've got a starbucks down the street for that.  8) 

I remember you, you're that guy in the Animal ads arn't you?
Z

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:03 PM »
That's what I mean, you are not going to know everyone, but a good % of regulars, not by name maybe, but because they are there at the same time by face and casual conversation.

The gym is the one place I don't mind being labeled a "prick".  I'm not friendly, I mean, I 'm not rude or mean or anything...but I keep my head down and I avoid conversations or getting to know anyone.  My old gym I trained at for almost 5 years and I just recently learned the names of a few guys...but that's the way I like it!  I don't go to the gym to "be happy", I've got a starbucks down the street for that.  8)  

Let me ask you this, have you or have you not said hello, or something similar, to more than 10 people during the last 30 days????

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
after a while it's hard to avoid chatting with some, though. especially if you train alone, because you're gonna need a spot once in a while.

no shit, for one of my vids (the beltless squat), a dude just up and offered to hold the camera. i was trying to position it on a bench and he just said "here lemme do that for ya".

i have no doubt in my mind with these lift claims, a guy or chick would run up to him and videotape it / snap a picture for him without him even asking.

then again, he might not have the people skills necessary to talk to another human being in real life for 8 seconds.   :-\
Deep Tissue Massage

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »

Let me point out the obvious Magoo. You see them as potential sex partners. The rest of us see them as dudes who get in the way, use equipment we want etc.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:47 PM »

You must be Brutal in the gym, huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2008, 05:31:52 PM »
This beast has nothing to prove
\
Elite, at 5'11 and 220# youre no "beast", but are a "broomstick".

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2008, 05:32:07 PM »

he's Brutal_1 in the gym, which is even more brutal than just Brutal.
Deep Tissue Massage

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »

Let me ask you this, have you or have you not said hello, or something similar, to more than 10 people during the last 30 days????

In the gym?  Okay yeah...but that was it.  Again, not trying to be rude, but I'm on a schedule and I'm not there for a good time.
just not good enough

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2008, 05:33:17 PM »
Let me point out the obvious Magoo. You see them as potential sex partners. The rest of us see them as dudes who get in the way, use equipment we want etc.

you obviously see everyone you look at in terms of "would have sex with? y[] n[]" but i don't. if i want to pick someone up i'll go to the bar.

i have no doubt in my mind with these lift claims, a guy or chick would run up to him and videotape it / snap a picture for him without him even asking.

then again, he might not have the people skills necessary to talk to another human being in real life for 8 seconds.   :-\

yeah man. if you're squatting 5 plates and a quarter for reps, guarandamnteed you could get a random kid to hold the camera for 30 seconds. look at http://www.ironscene.com , it's absolutely full of people that found a way, and they aren't all world-class behemoths. there's no real excuse these days.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2008, 05:33:27 PM »

Well I don't exactly walk around with SLIN in a fannypack...but I've been known to relocate a few pounds in my day   ;D
just not good enough

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2008, 05:33:40 PM »

He wont do shit , he said I was 150 pounds I said I'll prove I'm not and then you have to prove one of your claims , I posted a pic of me on the scale at 210 pounds with a post-it that said the date , time , GetBig and his screenname needless to say after I owned him he backed out as usual , the irony of him calling BS on everyone's claims and he can't back up one single one of his

I'm still laughing at 545 for 5 parallel  :D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2008, 05:34:31 PM »
\
Elite, at 5'11 and 220# youre no "beast", but are a "broomstick".

227#, get it right
I am a big baby

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »
he's Brutal_1 in the gym, which is even more brutal than just Brutal.

One of the most brutal posts on the topic of being brutal about brutal_1, that i've ever read
just not good enough

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »
you obviously see everyone you look at in terms of "would have sex with? y[] n[]" but i don't. if i want to pick someone up i'll go to the bar.

Pretty much. I am willing to bet you do the same thing as well as everyone else on here.
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2008, 05:35:37 PM »

The gym is the one place I don't mind being labeled a "prick".  I'm not friendly, I mean, I 'm not rude or mean or anything...but I keep my head down and I avoid conversations or getting to know anyone.  My old gym I trained at for almost 5 years and I just recently learned the names of a few guys...but that's the way I like it!  I don't go to the gym to "be happy", I've got a starbucks down the street for that.  8) 

I'm the same way I don't chat with anyone I'm there for a reason and I stayed focused on the task at hand

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »
I'm the same way I don't chat with anyone I'm there for a reason and I stayed focused on the task at hand
;)
just not good enough

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2008, 05:37:41 PM »
Maybe you guys should "hook up" and rub heads.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2008, 05:38:33 PM »
Maybe you guys should "hook up" and rub heads.

Like you and MINDSPIN  ;D
just not good enough