Author Topic: "SHOW OF HANDS" GRIP CONTEST IN DFW!!!  (Read 2289 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
"SHOW OF HANDS" GRIP CONTEST IN DFW!!!
« on: April 08, 2009, 12:22:51 PM »
the 4th annual show of hands will be held this saturday in fort worth, tx off 35W and western center! For exact event locations pm me for the addy or log onto gripboard.com under upcoming events and contests!

I will also be on hand competing and bringing novus bar samples for anyone curious about how grip events go down, how fun they can be, or just for the new novus bars from aln please come out and compete or just watch like abunch of others are. The event entry is 25 bucks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: "SHOW OF HANDS" GRIP CONTEST IN DFW!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 03:58:26 PM »
the 4th annual show of hands will be held this saturday in fort worth, tx off 35W and western center! For exact event locations pm me for the addy or log onto gripboard.com under upcoming events and contests!

I will also be on hand competing and bringing novus bar samples for anyone curious about how grip events go down, how fun they can be, or just for the new novus bars from aln please come out and compete or just watch like abunch of others are. The event entry is 25 bucks.

$25 to watch a bunch of guys squeeze stuff? :-\

What else do you guys do there?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 01:11:25 PM »
$25 to watch a bunch of guys squeeze stuff? :-\

What else do you guys do there?

$25 to squeeze stuff or you can watch for free. I just got the new Iron Mind Stress Ball 350 so Im gonna stay home for this one.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 05:36:56 PM »
$25 to squeeze stuff or you can watch for free. I just got the new Iron Mind Stress Ball 350 so Im gonna stay home for this one.
Oh. Any kind of tricks or anything going on? guys popping water bottles with their fingers or crushing pool balls or anything like that?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 06:20:05 PM »
hahaha nothing like that..a nd it was free to watch. it was just abunch of guys doing strongman-grip events and having a good time. Met a lot of of new people and made a lot of new friends. Was a good time had by all.