Getbig Misc Too Board > 2009 IFBB Contests Info & Threads

Olympia: Kai Greene Update from Mike P. from MD

(1/6) > >>

Wiggs:
Just sent a tape to Robbie of footage that I shot last night of Kai working chest at Gold Gym. It was an incredibly intense session. Toward the end Kai's body began to give out on him. I'm paraphrasing Oscar, so I'm probably getting alot of this wrong but Kai's muscles stopped contracting because he is so calorie deprived at this point. He said something about the sugars in the muscles was completely depleted. Still Kai powered on.

I hope some of the intensity comes through in the tripod footage I mailed to Robbie. Please don't blame him if it's a little spotty at times. I'm running two cameras and the documentary hand-held shots must take precedence.

The chest workout happened during the night. After that and a supermarket stop we got back to the hotel at 2:30 AM. Even though Osacr was going to let him off the hook, half an hour later Kai felt ready to go back and do cardio, so we piled in the car and drove back to the gym!

Later today we go shopping for more food. Then more cardio and another workout. I've never seen a human being pushed like this. It's beyond endurance and is almost a monk-like ordeal. Kai rarely speaks. He listens to motivational tapes all day, writing in a journal when he isn't eating, sleeping or working out. His intensity, and focus is almost frightening, yet he projects an aura of calm so that I feel very relaxed when I am in his presence.

So far this has been an amazing experience.

More to come...

This is what I mean people.  Kai goes places people are afraid to.  Kai Greene is a living legend in the bodybuilding world.  You are witnessing bodybuilding history...Witness....Kai will have Dorian level hardness, Munzer separation and Cutler size.....ULTRA KAI Level 1.

tendonitis:
why is Kai training so late?   does he train on colored people's time or something?

jaejonna:
Wiggs your bordering on Kymou/Paco bromance levels with your 'adoration' for Kai

delta9mda:

--- Quote from: tendonitis on September 08, 2009, 01:08:16 PM ---why is Kai training so late?   does he train on colored people's time or something?

--- End quote ---
funny but.... they are in vegas and its a 24 hour town and the fact that the o is 2 weeks and a few days away, he is going balls out. fixed or not or whatever they say about the o, you win it and its forever.
Yates did all the same shit years ago.

Wiggs:

--- Quote from: jaejonna on September 08, 2009, 01:09:39 PM ---Wiggs your bordering on Kymou/Paco bromance levels with your 'adoration' for Kai

--- End quote ---

I'll take that.  As long as it's not Bigbob level I'm fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version