Getbig Misc Too Board > 2009 IFBB Contests Info & Threads

Congradulations Jay but,

<< < (2/3) > >>

mankind:
hello..I guess jay & branch were good enough to knock Dexter but this is not the only reason! Dexter is fine but not for hardcore bodybuilding but fitness. he doesn't have that enough large stracture to be the Mr.o..

marinesgt:
Hey Jay Cutler your a good Mr. Olympia and imma let your finish and all...but Ronnie Coleman was the best bodybuilder of ALL TIMES..

DAMN..wish i had a picture for this...someone hook me up..lmao

regmac:

--- Quote from: mankind on October 04, 2009, 09:30:50 AM ---hello..I guess jay & branch were good enough to knock Dexter but this is not the only reason! Dexter is fine but not for hardcore bodybuilding but fitness. he doesn't have that enough large stricture to be the Mr.o..

--- End quote ---
Actually  Dex came in freakier (bigger) last year for a 5-6 guy.   He is big for his hight.

regmac:

--- Quote from: marinesgt on October 06, 2009, 04:52:43 PM ---Hey Jay Cutler your a good Mr. Olympia and imma let your finish and all...but Ronnie Coleman was the best bodybuilder of ALL TIMES..

DAMN..wish i had a picture for this...someone hook me up..lmao

--- End quote ---
IMO I think Haney was THE GREATEST   8 streight  titles...and more pleasing phzq than Ronnie's.  But some say my govenor was the ultimate best.

toymr2trd:
hi guys.... as this will be my first post here.... pretty damn excited considering I just ran into this site and so far great intel vs. other sites.

oohhh man definitely my jaw dropped while at the O when Branch was in the top 5.  I definitely didn't expect this one.  Kai wasnt a shock Phil obviously not... jay was a given.... DJ uuhhh no doubt...

I think Branch and Wolfe were the biggest shocks of the event. overall great show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version