Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Admitting to Steroids

(1/6) > >>

Arnold jr:
How many of you admit to using steroids? Obviously a lot of us on this board use gear, and more than likely get asked this question more often than not.  Personally, I hate lying to people, but I know I can't go out telling every one that yeah I use steroids. Very few people know that I use, and I would just assume keep it that way simply for the fact that it has such a demonizing way about it.  One thing I get sick of is this little tid bit I hear a lot, and it goes like this, "yeah, I could get as big as you if I did one cycle, but I am going to do it the right way." I mean come on, it's like these idiots think that if they did a cycle they would be the next Mr. Olympia champion.  Now I know that I still have along way to go and I will continue to improve myself, and yeah steroids will play a part in that. It just really pisses me off when idiots think that steroids are the only reason I have made any progress in the first place. It also reallypisses me off when these same people say that they are going to train naturally because they are worried about their health, but of coarse then they immediately go out and get plastered on a nightly basis, and then fill their fat guts up with Krystal's and Waffle House, no doubt picture perfect specimens of pure health. Well, that's it for my ranting tonight.

Luv2Hurt:
Yeah try not to tell anyone really.  People you tell in confidence like to yap a lot to others. To your face they may be cool with it but when they get with all the missinformed and haters they will stab your back and talk you down. 

Also someone may be malicious to you later if they think you wronged them and then they could just rat you out.

My rule is my supplier and a select group of other users are the only ones I talk about it with.  If someone asks you say its the new protein powder you are using.  I also believe you should not lie about it to someone TRULY close to you.

Croatch:

--- Quote ---It also reallypisses me off when these same people say that they are going to train naturally because they are worried about their health, but of coarse then they immediately go out and get plastered on a nightly basis, and then fill their fat guts up with Krystal's and Waffle House, no doubt picture perfect specimens of pure health. Well, that's it for my ranting tonight.
--- End quote ---
Good point.  I train natural, but don't think I could look like Coleman on a cycle.  Genetics play the biggest role, but sometimes without gear, people couldn't attain much without it.  I see it every day in the gym.  Nothing morally wrong with gear and really on a moderate level, no health problems I bet.  I just don't take it because I figure once you go that road, it's a matter of how much you take for how long and it just gets progressive.  Everybody has their thing though, it's just not mine.
That would irritate me though, someone blabbing about health reasons...unless you do mad gear for mad long, there shouldn't be much risk.  Even more annoying is someone thinking you made your gains from gear, when you take nothing.  So maybe that will make you feel better.

scooter:
well said people say you have gained all that because of gear it is not true you have to work hard eat and train right or all the gear in the world is useless

Mohummed Goatboy:

--- Quote from: scooter on September 17, 2005, 03:53:46 PM --- you have to work hard eat and train right or all the gear in the world is useless

--- End quote ---

I don't work out...

I just take a lot of gear because I really enjoy being pissed-off all the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version